Prologue

Hey, alright y'all, keep it clean it the comments. Anyways, now enjoy! This story may include a pinch of violence and stuff., also can we just keep the FRICKING PEACE- I mean, *cough cough*  peace between all the moon winter qbli ships?! Anyways yeah. rawr. This book also contains spoilers for the Jade mountain series. and the lost continent Enjoy!

~~--------------------------------------------------------------------~~

December ( my minor OC but whatever) rushed down the halls of the ice palace, her deep blue eyes shimmering the reflection of the stars. Her talons thumped and claws clicked and tapped on the stone. A important message needed to be reported to  the queen.  She barreled into a open spaced and elegant room, skittering to a halt at the massive majestic throne. 

Instead of a regal icewing queen curled in the throne, her moon pale whip thin tail draped over hooked glistening claws there was no one. "three moons" December muttered under her breath and drew in a sharp gasp. In the queens bedroom she caught a glimpse of dark blood, splayed silvery blue wings, and the slumped and crumpled down figure of Queen glacier flopped on the bed. A cluster of royal ice dragons were muddled around the queen. "Not now" the horrified icewing yelped and bustled over to the trembling dragons. Snowfall's head sassily whipped around and a hard glower that pinned December down like iron claws. "D-d- Darkstalker! headed this way!" she managed to splutter out. 

Snowfall was probably her least favorite of all icewings. All DRAGONS. She was way too self observed and judgmental, had to many trust and anger issues, to much self pride, and way WAY to bossy! Plus, "princess" snowfalls hated everyone one. Well, she sure acted like it. Except lynx, mink, and her mother. December was also friends with Lynx and so was snowfall. ugh. The fierce princess didn't deserve the bubbly kind heroic icewing! Snowfall sure was a princess alright. A SPOILED one. Still, she tried to respect her as much as she could. (don't worry guys, in real life I love snowfall) 

"What?!" Crystal growled/ exclaimed. "Hasn't he done enough?!" "Exactly" December spat.  A sinister alerted hiss came from the doorway. "A messenger  reported some weird looking rainbow dragons and strange green dragons are winging there selves up from the west.

"Great, yay me" murmured December.

\How did ja like it? I know. not- well idk. anyways. will publish tomorrow! hopefully...