She flinched and aashvi cried louder, hearing her cries he got back to his senses and looked at both of them. He tried to pick aashvi but teju took her outside and he sighed, he rubbed his face in frustration.

Karan pov " kya kardiya tune karan, you shouted at her,  she was just asking to come with you and you spoke shit. You raised your voice infront of aashu and bachi dar gaye. What the hell you did "

Omi informed him that the flight ticket had been booked for tonight at 7.30 pm, he sighed,  now he have less time to convince his princess and queen.

He moved outside and saw aashvi was hiccuping, he felt guilt rushing through his mind, he went to teju and tried to take aashvi in his arms, he pleaded with his eyes to her and she gave aashvi to him..

He kissed her cheeks and walked to and fro " I m sorry princess, papa shouted in front of you I m really sorry to you and mumma. Please don't be angry at papa, Papa is really sorry "

He said eyeing teju who turned her face.

Karan pov " jaldi maane nahi wali hai "

He sat with papa and mumma, explained them about the situation.

Papa " 4 to 5 days, if u want I can come with you "

Karan " no Papa, I will handle "

He nodded and mumma smiled at them..

Veer " don't worry mamu, I will take care of mami and princess "

Karan smiled " I know my big boy "

Teju didn't said anything, mumma papa looked at each other, they knew something was wrong but they don't want to involve in their things.

After that, they moved inside again and he tried talking to teju, aashvi looked at her mother and father, her mother was angry at her father, she started copying her actions making karan shock.

Karan kneeled in front of her " I m really sorry teju, I feel guilty of hurting you, Really I am., mei samaj sakti hu tere point of view, do u think its easy for me to leave you both and go, mere liye bhi difficult hai, I also cant stay away from you but this is highly needed. You know if it's not emergency I would never go like this, things are so messed up there, I have to go and look after things. Please my love, you always understand me na, I really have no choice this time. Mere liye waise bhi mushkil hai ab tum bhi aisa na beito.. Wahan dheko tujhe dheke voh bhi aise muh fulake beiti hai "

Teju looked at aashu who was copying her style and a slight smile adore her face.

Karan " please maanja biwi, mei toh tera little haina "

He made a cute face and she melted there, she let the tears she was trying to hold on from long. 

Teja " I know it's important for you but it's difficult to me. You didn't left me alone like this in this two years and achanak 4 to 5days is definitely big thing for me. Tujhe lagaraha hoga mei overreact kar rahehu but this is me, you know I m more dependant on you, she is also, tujhe dheke bina voh kuch nahi karegi, I was thinking all this but u shouted at me. Mujhe bohot bura laga sunny "

He hugged her and she hugged him back, he tried to console her, finding no other way to stop her tears he kissed her lips for a second and pulled back, her eyes went wide and she looked at aashu who was smiling at them, clapping her hands as her father and mother was happy.

Teju smacked his arms " besharam, apni beti ki samne aise "

He laughed at her and picked aashu who is smiling at them.