𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 47

Start from the beginning

Bidding them goodbye, I walk towards our chemistry professor's office, with my half done work.

It was time we resume our project work.

I get inside when I hear a faint come in after I knocked.

"Good morning , sir"

I place the files in front of pitt while he watches me.

I lick my dry lips feeling uncomfortable under his creepy gaze on me.

"Sir" I call him out again and he comes back to life, shaking his head.

"Yeah.. Yeah.. Good morning"

Shaking my head, I lean forward and open the file for him and he is quick to grab my hand.

My eyes snap to his eyes and there he is.

Watching me with a gaze full of lust.

"This can be done some other time" He says standing up, but not letting my hand go.

My heart beat gets stuck in my throat as it takes everything in me to not smack him in the face.

"Let my hand go" I tell him, not looking away.

He complete ignores me and watches as my chest rises and falls rapidly.

Faint smell of alcohol invades my senses.

And all the ugly memories of my father getting drunk and lashing out on me start playing in my head causing my breath to shorten and quicker.

He might have drank too much of free alcohol last night.

I twist my hand in his hold and try pulling away but the bastard is full of energy.

"I said let me fucking go! " I hiss at him closing my fist at my side, ready to punch if he is not complying this time.

A sudden punch lands on his face, loosening his hold on me and he stumbles backwards.

"She said something"

My head turns towards the person who punched and I see Ivan. In all his mighty glory.

"You bastard! How dare you? I'll make you pay for this! " Pitt snarls at Ivan, wiping his bleeding nose.

He really broke his nose.

"This is what happens when you try to touch something that is out of your league" Ivan growls at him and turns to me.

His expression was serious, so serious but I loved how it softened when he looked at me.

The way he looked at world was different than the way he looks at me.

He takes a figurative step towards me and grabs my hand, walking us out of the door.

I don't fight him.

We enter the same old library where we used to sit for discussing our project.

He shuts the door behind and turns to me.

Ivan's hands wrap around me , keeping me closer to his chest.

"You should've waited for me, baby" He sounded soft, like he wasn't mad at me.

My heart swells inside my chest at the term of endeavor.

Sighing, I don't reply to him but let myself relax in his hold and i think about how deceptive looks can be. He comes off very calm and counted by his heart is beating abnormally inside him.

After pressing a soft kiss to my forehead he let's me go but leans on the table beside us.

Actually, he leans back on it, while I stand in between his legs.