𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 17

Bandage don't fix bullet holes. You say sorry just for show.
~Taylor Swift

"Take this jacket, you might need it" Cal says handing me a jacket while I sit in the passenger seat of his car

"No thanks I'm fine" I yawn and tuck my hands under my thighs because of the cold air blowing.

My phone pings and I take it out from the bag and unlocking it to find a message from Claire.

Sassy queen: if you didn't leave please come in the restroom I Mistakingly tore my shirt :(

Me: WHAT? Mistakingly? *thinking emoji*

Sassy queen: yes. Please come I'm stuck here!!!!!!

Me: okay I'm coming.

I turn towards cal who is already starting to pull off out of the campus.

"Wait! Claire needs me. I'll be back in five minutes! " I stop him wearing my sandals quickly and leaving the car before I hear cal grumbling about Claire.

Reaching the rest room I knock on the door and Claire's voice from the other side of the door.

"Heyy! I'm here. Give me something to wear"

I hand her the hoodie I took from my locker.

I take in her sexy body as she stands in her black laced bra in front of me without an ounce of shame.

My eyes fall on her belly piercing and my jaw drops open.

"When did you get that done? " I ask her and she smirks at me pulling the black hoodie over her head and tucking it in the bra from the back.

"A few days ago" She says putting the scraps of her tshirt in her bag and we walk out of the washroom.

Walking towards the car we see a tall figure of a man leaning against a tree in the lawn we move forward trying to figure out who he is.

A few feet away I finally realize who he is.

Ivan.

My heart skips a beat and panic flares in my chest and my hold on Claire's hand tightens.

I refuse to show any emotion on my face and try to walk past him but then I am with Claire who will never leave a chance to eat him alive.

"Motherfucker!!!" I squeeze my eyes shut when I hear Claire's voice.

"Hello to you too! " Ivan's calm voice makes me open my eyes to find him directly in front of me but a few feet away.

"If you want to see tomorrow's sunrise. Get lost before I chop you up, Ivan." Steps in front of me but since she's a bit shorter than me I clearly see Ivan and his eyes.