𝖁𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖙-𝖊𝖙-𝖚𝖓

Romes pov:

Romes pov:

I held my blunt between my lips waiting for her to finish. Ava straddled my lap her nails practically stabbin my shoulders she moaned rocking her hips back and forth. Shit was hot earlier but its time for her to hop off usually this would be heaven for me but nah ion know why but my mind would doze off and suddenly Aiden was on top of me.

Ava finally finished her head dropped on my shoulder she panted before crawling off back to her seat. She pulled her panties back up and pulled out a mirror from her purse I pulled my blunt from my mouth blowing out a smoke. "Thinking about someone?" she asks while reapplying her lipstick "Nah..." I mumbled.

"Nigga please. you too busy thinking about Aiden huh?" I didn't respond just looked at her then out the window. "Knew it. Look Rome if you're gay you better tell me right now." I laughed "Would that bother you?" Ava clips her mirror close and turns to me with a serious look on her face "Do you think I want people finding out thatI hooked up with a gay guy that'll ruin my reputation!"

I raised a brow before shaking my head "I ain't gay." I passed her my blunt "Then why do you keep asking me about Aiden?" "Ain't he your friend?" Ava stares at me and laughs out loud "Me?! and him!?" she laughs again "That bitch is not my friend." I lean against my window "Why the fuck y'all together?"

"Look I'm the nice girl that wants to befriend everyone it looks good for my status no one said I had to like them." I watched as she inhaled the blunt and leaned against the seat "Ight." "Do you like him?" I shook my head "Why the fuck would I like someone weird like him?" she shrugs passing my back my blunt "You're getting cozy."

"Like you and Tyrone?" she giggles "Jealous?" I scoff grabbing the blunt "He don even like you." she sighs dreamly "Don't hate I'm with you right now." "For real?"
"I mean he plays hard to get." I blew a smoke before rolling down the window and throwing out the blunt "I'm takin yo ass home."

Ava laughs but doesn't protest she knew what she was doing let another guy come in she'll open her legs for them. Tyrone's just a appetizer for her he asking me if I was gay ticked me off I mean I ain't gay I can't walk around with a nigga like Darius in my arms I needed someone small someone who fits perfectly in my arms someone like... Aiden I bit my inner cheek gripping tightly on my steering wheel.

I laid in bed I couldn't sleep my mind kept thinking about Aiden I tried doin other shit but every second I caught myself looking at his contact. I groan running my hands through my hair closing my eyes...

"Rome?" I opened my eyes Aiden sat across from me with that cute little smile on his face "You didn't answer my question."

"What you said?" I respond Aiden suddenly stood up from the chair and walked around the table to my side I leaned back on the chair carefully watching how slow he swayed next thing I knew Aiden was sitting on my lap hovering close to my fave. "What's gotten into you?" I smirked placing my hands on his hips he giggles leaning down to my ear.