𝕾𝖊𝖕𝖙

Tyrone's pov:

Tyrone's pov:

I walked down the hall of the new house and opened a door to an empty bedroom. The moving van already had my bed set up but many boxes laid around the floor. I dropped my bags to the floor and walked to the set up bed sitting down.

I breathed into my nose and out through my mouth. "Yo, you don want coco no more?" I hmmed my younger brother Amir stood by the door with a cage in his arms I pushed myself off the mattress and walked up to him. He handed me the cage I grabbed it.

Amir opened his mouth to say sum but I kicked the door shut in his face. The cage rocked in my arms "tchu. chill out man." I placed the cage on the mattress and opened the cage door. Seconds later, a brown bunny hopped out hopping all over the bed. Over the years, this bunny grew fatter now he's just a chubby ball of fur.

My phone buzzed in my pocket I pulled it out of my pocket slightly groaning. Mason was face-timed I just arrived here didn't even get a chance to unpack yet. I declined the call and threw my phone on the mattress causing coco to jump. I apologize to coco and grabbed my duffel from the floor.

"If you a secretly a person who can turn into a bunny reveal yourself and start unpacking for me." I pointed at my duffel bag staring down at coco. Coco just stared back with those big glossy eyes and blinked hopping back into his cage.

I sighed "Worth a shot..."  I unzipped my bag and pulled out some shorts and regular t-shirts when my phone vibrated again. I glanced at the screen Mason was calling again I ignored the call continuing to pull out some clothes. I walked over to the mirrored closet door sliding it to the side.

I grabbed a couple of hangers throwing them on the mattress and pulled my luggage towards the bed. Coco hopped around the bed laying on my clothes I had to shoo him away a couple times. Last thing I need is him shitting on my fits.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

I managed to hang the last couple shirts in my closet when the bedroom door suddenly slammed open. "Why do you keep ignoring my calls!" andddd there he was the one person I've been trying to ignore. I sighed and turned around walking up to Mason who stood by the door with an angry look on his face.

"Nah man you know me." I wrapped my arm around his neck pulling him into a headlock. "Ach! exactly I know you so why did you ignore the call bitch!" Mason pulled himself away still holding the same angry expression but immediately smiled when he noticed Coco laying by his
cage. Mason practically dove into my mattress pulling Coco into his arms.

I closed the opened door and noticed a small packages box by the bed legs. I placed it on the bed Mason pointed to the bod with his finger while still hugging Coco close. "Albums?" I hmmed and flipped the box over I rose a brow confused I don't remember packing a small box like that or labeling it. I pulled off the loose tape and opened the box wider removing the wrapping paper revealing n old book of some kind.