𝕼𝖚𝖆𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖟𝖊

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow enjoy! 😋

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow enjoy! 😋

Tyrones pov:

My alarm rang over and over again I dragged my hand across my bed searching for my phone once I finally found it I swiped the alarm off. Coco was out his cage eat his breakfast of the day the sun wasn't even up yet it should be illegal to get ready for school before the sun even shines through my window.

I kicked my legs off my bed I slept shirtless last night so I shivered at the morning coldness to warm myself up I decided to do thirty pushups for the morning "27...28...29...30!" I plopped on the floor panting already sweating. I forced myself up from the ground and reached for my towel walking out my bedroom door.

Sasha leaned against the bathroom door with her eyes close I walked up to her shaking her shoulder she jumped. "What's goin' on?" she banged the door "Amirs in there and he wont get out." she groaned I chuckled and pushed her aside "Watch." I held the locked doorknob with one hand and leaned my shoulder on the door I pushed my whole force through while turning the knob.

Amir screamed and peeked out from the shower curtain Sasha laughed but entered reaching for her toothbrush. "Y'all don know how to knock." "I been knocking the damn door for thirty minutes!" he shook his head "With yo foot?!" she rolled her eyes and continued to brush her teeth "Hurry up." I reached for my toothbrush and grabbed toothpaste.

As I brushed my teeth I rubbed my chest with my hand ever since I left the school I didn't have that weird chest pain. I didn't even know what the hell it was its almost as if my heart wanted to burst out my chest and run away... and it was all because of that person. I shook the thought off as I rinsed my mouth I flushed the toilet causing Amir to shout out cursing "I told yo ass to hurry up."

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

I zipped up my purple jacket and reached for AirPods. Coco was laying on my bed I already refilled his water so I petted his head and closed my door behind me walking to the kitchen. Mason was already here sitting on the island counter with a granola bar in his hand he looked up and reached his head out.

I dabbed him up and walked to ma who pushed a plate of bacon and eggs to the side I kissed her cheek "Morning baby eat up fast." I nod and grabbed my plate sitting down at the dinning table. I took a fork and poked at the eggs as I proceeded to place it in my mouth I noticed Mason staring at me I raised and dropped my brow he shook his head.

I placed the egg in my mouth enjoying the taste of the eggs in my mouth. Ma grabbed pops keys she didn't want us being late on the second day already  she rushed me to gulp down my plate she didn't even give me a chance to put my plate away "Lets go boy!" "Damn Ma hold up!"

She practically dragged Mason along with her to pops car. Mason threw his backpack in the truck one day hes gonna break something in there. Mom placed the car in reverse and recklessly pulled out of our driveway keep driving like that then you wont have a license to drive with.