Simply Die

Wither watch in amusement as Herobrine facepalmed. It was his third time asking the class to shut up and listen in somewhat nicer words, and it was the third time they didn't really listen.
Wither was the only one who was paying attention - which was a little out of character for the mob that usually slept through the lesson. Eventually though, Enderman caught onto Herobrine's annoyance as well, propping his head up with his hand. Ironically, he was incredibly tired - he might pull a Wither and fall asleep in class as well. Muffling a yawn with his free hand, he motioned over to get Herobrine's attention.

"What's up, Hero? You look a little out of it."

Herobrine just gave him a deadpan expression and leant back on the chalkboard.

"Oh really? I wonder why?"

He drawled, wincing as he watched Zombie's water bottle fly through the air and crash into the window. Lucky there was only minimal damage, but still.

"Adulting is hard. How do I quit?"

Wither just started laughing at his teacher's question, he wasn't really expecting him to ask that.

"Time travel?"

Enderman suggested, giving a shrug as he did so. Herobrine gave a pointed look to Wither as he saw a grin beginning to arise on his student's face.

"Simply die."

"Wither no-"