If Quizzes Are Quizzical

Zombie slammed his hands down on the desk, causing Enderman to flinch back. The former didn't see, or if he did, he didn't seem very apologetic.

"So, Ender, I have a question."

Enderman looked concerned, Zombie very rarely asked normal question. So little so, that he'd chalked down the every question Zombie had ever asked him was so incredibly random, he doubted that the undead mob it would be an answerable question.

"I doubt what you're going to ask me is dignified, you have not a single reasonable bone in your body. But go ahead."

Zombie just smirked, before answering the first statement with something Enderman really didn't need to know.

"My bones are actually all broken and I don't have many left."

Skeleton visibly recoiled at that, having been overhearing their conversation, and subconsciously started rubbing his arms as he shuddered. Enderman felt a little bad for him, and looked down at Zombie with an expression of disgust one could only have for a friend.

"Anyways, if quizzes are quizzical, what are test?"

"Enderman, don't answer-"

Skeleton piped up from behind Zombie, and the latter gave him a mock glare. The former just rolled his eyes and looked back at the notebook on his desk.

"I suppose they'd be testicle- NO, SHIT! FFS, ZOMBIE!"

The mentioned mob was now dying of laughter - or he would be, if he wasn't already dead.
Skeleton was also snickering away behind them, despite originally warning Enderman not to answer.
Zombie was lucky that Herobrine wasn't there, although that's probably why he chose to do it then, as there was no one else other than those three in the classroom at that time.

Enderman inwardly cringed at the ridiculousness of his friend (although he never could stay mad at them for long).

Welcome To Monster School  [random scenarios that would probably happen at ms]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara