Chapter 2: The meeting

By the time America had got to the UN building it was 8:37. He was already 7 minutes late.

He walked into the building going to the elevator and pressing the button to the top floor. Going up he looked through pictures of all his kids on his phone.

*ding* the elevator opened, and Ame stepped outside. Taking a deep breath and mentally preparing himself for the yelling UN was about to throw at him. He grabbed the door handle and opened it.

"United States of America you are late again!" - UN

"Yeah... sorry slept through my alarm again!" - America said in a fake cheery voice.

"Ugh! Of course you would do that again! You lazy git! - UK

"Ve~ calm down." - France

America went and sat down in his seat. There was snickering and whispers in different languages that America could understand were making fun of him.

(Time skip brought to you by Florida eating faces)

It was 30 minutes into this 5 hour meeting when Ame fell asleep.

"Umm America is sleeping" - China said with a smile knowing America would get in trouble.

*sigh* "would someone wake America up?" - Un

That when Canada got an idea.

"WAKE UP!! NORTH CALM!!! WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!!!! WE NEED EVERYONE UP AND READY!!!" - Canada

America basically jumped out of his seat grabbing his backpack suddenly fully awake. He was having a terrible flashback of when someone had said those exact words to him. He was completely zoned out in the memory.

He was reliving it.

"SIR YES SIR!!!" - America said scrambling in his bag.

He was grabbing all kinds of weapons and had some how got dressed in camouflage and a bulletproof vest without anyone noticing.

His hands were going a mile a minute strapping things on to himself. Guns, extra bullets, gernades, bombs, knives, and all sorts of other things the countries couldn't believe he had on him.

When he was finished, he turned to Canada with a look of determination.

"Where do you need me sir?" - America

That's when America realized that he was not on the battlefield. He was in a UN meeting with weapons LOADED weapons on him.

Nobody could see his eyes but if they could they would see the look of terror, guilt, and sorry in them.

He unloaded the gun, and started taking the weapons off. Unloading any other gun or weapon on him. He started putting it back in his bag.

Everyone had a look of shock and confusion written on there faces.

"I need a minute." - America said as he walked out of the meeting room heading to the bathroom.

10 minutes had passed before Russia decided he needed to check on America.

He got up and headed out the door.

"Continue the meeting without us for a little while. I have feeling we won't be back for some time." -Russia

And with that UN started talking again.

(With Russia)

Russia had just reached the bathroom. When he opened the door he saw America. He was bent over the sink, shirt off wings spread, sobbing into crossed arms.

'Wait wings?!?!' Russia thought as he approached America. The wings were shocking to say the least.

Russia slowly approached, touching very gently in between his wings the star patterned skin looked like it was glowing underneath the bathroom light.

Russia had always thought America was beautiful. A thing that could battle the beauty of Aphrodite herself.

He had shocked America making him look up at the Russian man.

Said Russian just kept on moving his hands in circles. The American was still crying when he looked at him. It pained Russia to see this beautiful being so upset.

"What is wrrrong America?" - Russia

"You'd just make fun of me." - America

"You arrre crrying I will not make fun of you for having emotions." - Russia

America turned around so he was facing the Russian. He had stopped crying. Russia brushed away some stray tears with his thumb. Cupping the American's face. He didn't realize how skinny the American actually was.

Russia tried not to look down. He really did try not to look at the patterned skin of the American. He tried not to study the American's body seeing all the scars. His ribs. The stripes that marked his body around forearms, fingers, and stomach. The stars that scattered across his shoulders, caller bone, pecs, and stomach.

He tried. He really did, but he couldn't help it. He had studied the American's body making quick note of the scars that littered his arms.

"You know if you take a picture it'll last longer." America said with a soft smile.

"Shut up and tell me what's wrong." Russia said in a stern voice.

"I... had a flashback." America said quietly which was unusual for him. He was looking at the ground with Russia looking at him.

"I was remembering a war I had been in. I won't specify which one, but I did have a flashback sooooo yeah." - America

Russia had never heard America be that nervous about talking. It was strange.

"Do you want a hug?" - Russia

"Yeah..." - America

"We'll then come here." Russia grabbed America and hugged him.

They had hugged for a good 5 minutes before America pulled away.

"We should probably get back to the meeting room" - America said while putting his shirt on; his wings turning into a tattoo on his back.

"Yes we should." - Russia

"Don't tell anyone about this by the way. Please." - America

"I won't." - Russia

They had returned to the meeting room in silence.

(30 minutes later)

A crash came from the window. 4 people hit the wall. 1 much bigger than the other 3.

America recognized them immediately.

It was Texas and the trouble trio.

(Sorry guys I had a new idea for this chapter so I rewrote it. I hope you guys like the new version.)

Thanks for reading~
Cheesegod.

(985 words)