Parody six

Author one/me: Hey everybody welcome back this is another parody since we've done two back and back anyways Enjoy the parody 

Starting

Explaining from  Ella: Asher had accidentally used a potion he made with the others let's see what happens to Ella,Asher and Austin. Starting. Hey guys wanna see something cool I got for us said Ella. She held three huge packages. Asher was mixing vials together and Austin was on his phone in Asher's custom lab. they both looked up for a second. Asher filled the wrong amount and a huge thud was heard around the house. The three packages hit the ground. Bardock was visiting them and he heard it and running towards the noise. To see Ella,Asher and Austin as 5 or 6 years old.  Ella had one of the packages on her but not hurting her. The others blocked the view of her.  Bardock ran into the room and his mouth was opened wide. There kids again where's Ella said Bardock. I'm right here yelled Ella's 6 year old voice. the box moved.  Bardock walked over and picked the Box off of her and picked her up. You guys get in here and take a child I'm gonna get Bulma so you four stay here and watch them said Bardock then walked with Ella and put her on the couch. At Least two adults need to watch them I know how their age gets and with three of them it's gonna be a pain said Bardock. Did you idiots hear me or what said Bardock. Ella found the remote and turned TMNT on then hid it somewhere. Then the TMNT Intro played and the episode started.  Ash sat next to 6 year old Ella. Austin began playing some Minecraft. Minecraft, since at this age, he hadn't heard about Sonic yet. TMNT played and it's the only thing she would watch. This is what my sister was watching when she was 6 said Ash confused. 6 year old Austin looked over at Ash, then looked back at Minecraft creative mode. (Austin: Fun fact, I only ever played creative mode up until age 12.) Ella just watched the TV show while Asher just sat on the ground also watching. Austin began to try and build a house using whatever he could find in creative Inventory.  Ash just sat and watched then pat a spot next to her for Maria to come and sit with her. As Sonic and Shadow walked out. Then Sonic saw the potion. "Sweet! A drink! I'm thirsty!" said Sonic, running over to the potion. Then he drank it. "Sonic, NO! YOU FOOL!" yelled Shadow. Sonic turned into Classic Sonic.  Ash walked into the room where she heard yelling. Shadow then saw that Ella, Asher and Austin were now 5-6 years old. Then Shadow facepalmed and groaned.the heck just happened asked Ash. she turned her head towards were Ella was and then at Sonic. umm Shadow what happened asked Ash. "Sonic went back to 5 years of age from that... I'm assuming it's a potion or something. Surprisingly, you'd think he would act any different from his normal age, but no." said Shadow.yeah it was Asher's he made it Bardock here with Maria in the front room said Ash. "Hm. Very well, I suppose." said Shadow, sitting down next to Maria.  Ash went over to Sonic. Hey Sonic want to get some chili dogs from the fridge asked Ash. Since Classic Sonic couldn't talk, he just smiled and gave a thumbs up to Ash. Bardock yelled. I'll be back I'm gonna get Bulma yelled Bardock. Okay their should be some in the fridge said Ash.she walked over to the fridge and floated up and grabbed the chili dog. Here said Ash. she handed the chili dogs to classic Sonic.  he began eating some chili dogs. "Hmph. Some things never change." said Shadow(Hmph count: 2).  Asher sat on the ground drawing pictures of what they need to mix to be turned back. Austin finished building a small house in Minecraft creative. Asher drawed two more ingredients  Asher then grabbed them and walked over to Shadow and slammed all the papers down for him to see then pointed at his lab. "Hm. Aggressive kid. Now, what is this?" said Shadow looking at the papers. Asher stared at him with a blank face then pointed at the door. ( Ella: so you guys  know Asher was mute till he was 11 that's why he isn't talking) Shadow figured it out. "Kid, come on." said Shadow, skating towards the lab/Asher's room. they walked in they were met with a huge room that looked like a mansion. he made his way to his table he couldn't reach with his drawings. he jumped multiple times to get on his chair. Shadow held his shoulder for a few seconds, then teleported him to his chair. Asher nodded his head to thank him then picked up the viles and started to mix them. he looked at the huge vile he needed on another table. he used a bit of demon magic which almost made the huge vile drop to the ground but the vile shaked cause Asher's hand were shaking. he breathed fastly before continuing his potion. Bardock made his way back with Bulma who walked into Asher's room. Okay I know everything also nice room said Bulma. Asher looked at her and kept mixing. she looked at the papers on the table then started to grab viles that they would need to find the cure for it. "I'm going to go supervise the other kids." said Shadow, teleporting away. Ash watched all the kids but then walked into her room to play with some toys cause she was bored. Ella walked into the kitchen and then slowly started to float to the ceiling and was now just on the ceiling sitting there.  Austin looked at her and started laughing like crazy. Ella put a finger to her mouth telling him to be quiet. Shadow teleported to Austin and Ella and saw Ella on the roof. "What the~" said Shadow, shocked. Ella then looked at Bardock. Who the hell taught her to fly yelled Bardock.  Austin saw the Majin bracelet on his arm and then just stood there, observing it. What's that said Ella looking at the bracelet from Austin's hand from the roof. "I don't know.." said Austin, just observing the bracelet. That's look so cool said Ella. Bardock then walked into Asher's room and pulled the packages out of the room. So how long is Asher gonna be for the cure said Bardock. Not that long we just got done with it they just have to drink this and why is Ella up their asked Bulmas walking out of Asher's room with a jar and a spoon. And walked to Austin to give him to cure. And gave them all the medicine and they turned back into their regular selves. End of Parody.