Waking up (Ella's P.O.V)

Author one/me: so we had made a bunch of this over the span of a few months that's why so much will be posted at once its all that we made over the course of a Few months.  

Starting  

 my head hurt after that fall. It seemed like forever when that happened. He dropped me so far down from the height I'm surprised I felt no pain when I hit the ground. I slowly opened my eyes to find myself on a bed not my bed. It was like a hospital bed at least what it felt like. I leaned my body up only to hear someone. Lay back down with that high of a fall you broke your arm, said the familiar voice. I ignored the voice and pushed myself up till a pair of hands pushed me back down. My god you're like Vegeta said the person. Wait, did you say Vegeta? I asked the voice I turned my head towards the voice. Yes, that's my husband's name, Vegeta said the woman.   I looked at her I muttered her name. Bulma I said. How do you know my name said Bulma.   my head fell back. Where is Ash? I asked. Ash you mean that girl outside with the boys said Bulma. Yeah my sister I said. You took all the damage when you crashed into my yard Said Bulma a little irritated I messed up her lawn. I'm sorry I said. It's fine Krillen and piccolo are fixing it said Bulma   she walked over to the table next to me and opened the box their and started to change my bandages on my arms and my back. Your a Saiyan said Bulma in shock.   i looked what she was looking at I came face to face with a Saiyan tail I suddenly had. My eyes widened in shock as Bulma finished my bandages and walked off.   she shut the door a few minutes later   I closed my eyes  I heard small feet hitting the ground it was like three kids as they got to the door I heard them stack on each other and twisted the door handle   they fell in and one hit the floor. The other two sounded fine.  I opened my eyes I saw Ash start to climb up the beds sheet and then onto my lap  she sat and looked at me.   I pushed myself up a bit i turned my attention to the other two kid in the room as they looked at me. It was Trunks and Goten. Hi said Goten as he waved. Hey I said  I gave him a small wave. I told you she was gonna be okay said Trunks crossing his arms. But still said Ash. Listen Ash you and your sister are new here as long as your here with the z fighters you guys will be fine said Trunks.  Ash sat next to me. my tail wrapped around my body. Ash looked a little different than usual she had a tail also and some kind of gi on. It was like a copy of Goku's but in purple. As Bulma walked back in with Vegeta and Goku. How did you get here everyone on planet Vegeta is gone asked Vegeta. To be continued.