Black eye (Vegeta's P.O.V)

Starting

The brat asked me train her be her teacher I waited for a few for her to show up. She was probably walking or she couldn't find me. She seemed like she wanted to train for some different reason. I waited she finally made her way into the gravity room. Sorry I'm late said Ash  looked at me. It's fine I said I turned the gravity really low to were Ash could barely walk. But interested me instead of like Trunks talking all the time she pushed herself to stay up and stayed quiet. Now try and land a hit on me said I. I kept dodging and got a few gentle hits on her. Do better I said. Ash then looked pissed and head butted me and punched my stomach. I then lost my cool and punched her really hard. she crashed into the wall and out into the yard still awake and okay. I walked in she followed me I grabbed an ice pack and place it on my head in the kitchen. Austin walked in. Shut your mouth about this I said.  Ash sat on the table with only a few scratches and some bruises. I punch Vegeta on his stomach and head butted him said Ash.  I gave her a pissed look.  Austin shrugged his shoulders, then went to the fridge, grabbed some sort of drinks, then made a mouth-zipped gesture to me and Ash, and then left. Ash smiled at me I gave her a rare smile then I heard a camera click as I turned my head to see Bulma. Get back here Woman I yelled  I chased her she ran away with my ice pack on my head. To be continued.