Explaining (No P.O.V)

Starting

Explain how you survived Frieza and how old are you asked Vegeta. I'm 15 and my sister is 9 said Ella. Vegeta's eyes widened. That's means you were born after planet Vegeta was blown up how is that possible said Vegeta. It was some purple guy we were just at the mall and he somehow came out of the movie screen and grabbed us then threw us here said Ella. Fu I thought we killed that Bastard yelled Vegeta in anger. We did Vegeta how is he even alive? I Kamehameha him and destroyed his body said Goku. Unless the one we fought was a fake Kakarot then we didn't said Vegeta  crossed his arms. It was Fu said Ella. Hey Ella your name right Ash your sister told us said Goku smiling. Yeah what asked Ella. Want to train after we get a senzu for you asked Goku. Ella pushed a pillow to support her body up and talk with them. What's your dad's name asked Goku. It's Robert said Ella. Goku and Vegetas eyes widened and Bulma walked off and took the kids to leave. Another Saiyan alive I thought he was gone when Frieza destroyed the planet came to find out he's alive with kids yelled Vegeta irritated. Vegeta he never could have found us without a ship. We can breathe in space for only so long who knows we're he was and if he could have held it that long said Goku. Shut up Kakarot and let the brat talk said Vegeta. A Saiyan said Ella In shock. Yes you are one it seems said Vegeta with his arms crossed. That means he hasn't been training you if you didn't know said Vegeta  he walked off out of the door. Don't worry about him said Goku.he smiled his signature smile.  Bulma walked in with some bowls of rice and Ramen. It's something I pulled together for you and Ash said Bulma. She brought it in and sat it with Ella and Ash. Ella ate some Ramen and Ash ate rice. Bulma smiled so did Goku. They are Saiyan's you can tell said Bulma. Yeah they will be so fun to train said Goku with excitement him and Bulma walked out.i better make some more for them what ever journey they went on to get here must have made them hungry said Bulma to Goku. Yeah Bulma I see potential in them both said Goku. To be continued.