-

"Annyeonghaseyo." Our first customer stepped in. "Can I have 1 Bubble Tea without Pearl and 1 Americano Bubble Tea?" The lady ordered. "Yes, and that will be 9,000won." I said and recieved the money. I pass the order to Jin and he starts preparing.

"Thank-you, please come back again." I greeted after the last customer before the shop closes for break.

"Eunbyul ah, go and close the shop and eat your lunch." He said while busying with the machines. "Alright Boss-nim." I joked, he chuckled, "As much as I want someone to call me Boss, I feel weird and distanced. Just call me Jin, Ms Eunbyul ah." I chuckled and nodded.

"Aren't you going out for lunch?" He asked. "Yes, but I can't go without you." I said. He smiles, "I was thinking of skipping it though."

He has a lot of similarities with Jaerim oppa, he skips lunch or meals if he have things to do. Even if the thing is not that important.

"You're like my elder brother." I walk towards him and sat down at the cashier's chair. "Why?" He asked, curiousity filled his whole face. "You both just skips meals, both are friendly, easy-going and nice." I explained and complimented him.

"Ohh.. Then, if that's the case.. Let me be your brother? Elder brother? Well, because I only have an older sister, I really hoped for a younger sister." He pouted.

"Really? That will be great! By the way, I would also like to meet Aeri unni." I nodded. "She will be back this Wednesday." He said and message his temple.

"Okay, I will go and buy back lunch for us. What do you want to eat?" I asked. "Jajangmyeon!" He beamed excitedly. "Okay." I replied. "With lots of radish please!" He added. I nodded and left by the back door.

-

While walking to the shop, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I picked up. "Ms Eunbyul, this is Chauffeur Kim. What time do you want me to pick you up?" I think I should go back myself. "Anniyo, I'll be taking my friend's car back home. You can just go home and rest earlier." I lied. I really don't want to bother Chauffeur Kim.

"But Ms Eunbyul, Mr and Mrs Park want me to pick you up and bring you hom-" "It is okay, I'll explain to them when I get home." I assured. I heard him sighed, "Arraseoyo." He hung up.

"2 servings of Jajangmyeon please. And give me lots of radish." I said my order to the cashier. She is a 20+years old women, she smirked and pass the reciept to the kitchen.

"2 servings is a lot for me but certainly not for her." She mumbled under her breath when I take my order. Is she insulting me now? When I was leaving, a voice from behind spoke.

"Excuse me, what did you say to about her just now?" It is Kyungsoo with his poker face. That's kindda scary to see him with this face.

"I-I d-didn't say anything." She stuttered. "I heard it. I want you to apologize to her now." He firmly said, and that tone tells me that if she don't apologize, he is not going to leave.

"Kyungsoo." I held his arm and pull him back. But he didn't back out, the woman then smirk and apologize, "Sorry." We're making quite a big scene because everyone who walked pass stayed and watched.

Kyungsoo then walk out of the shop with me. We silently walked towards the park.

"Thank you," I slightly bowed. "For helping me." I continued. "No problem. That woman is too much, how can she talk to you like that? And why didn't you do anything?" He questioned, I can feel his eye piercing through my temples. "It's okay. I didn't want to make a scene." I said and smile slightly.

He stopped on his track and I turned back and look at him. His face was a expression that is soft and warm. He placed his hands on my shoulder, "Song Eunbyul, you can't always let people hurt you and just pretend that it don't hurt. I'm sure it do."

I feel like fainting, his face is so close to mine. His eyes is a labyrinth, I feel that I'm trapped inside and to find a way out, I will faint. My heart is beating fast non-stop, it's gonna jump out of my body.

"K-Kyungsoo, but why did you helped?" I asked, I didn't know why I asked too. "Because you are my friend, my teacher and my buddy." He let go of me and smile warmly. Buddy?!? Omgosh!

Everybody! I'm Kyungsoo's buddy!

---

How do you think about Eunbyul? And sorry if there isn't any Chanyeol moment here- Next chapter okay? Heheh, need to create Kyungsoo moment maa. (;;

Wow!!! The Love Me Right MV is damn hot and song is damn catchyyyy! ((: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

P.S. → I really miss Wu Yi Fan, Luhan and Tao )': I wonder if they contact each other.. );