𝐀 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓

Start from the beginning

me and juliette are left alone.

"are you guys together?"

"w-what? what would make you say that?"

"i mean . . you guys-like slept in the same bed." i glance to juliette and see her face burn up, it reminds me of when we first met.

"uh, well i guess you would say that. i don't know." she says face still flushed.

"i won't tell anyone, plus who do i have to tell anyway?" i joke while grinning. her face starts to return back to normal as she lets out a snicker.

james door squeaking open invervines our conversation as james and adam walk out. james look beyond embarrassed as adam squeezes his shoulder and asks if he's okay.

"i know what a girlfriend is-"

"i never said you didn't kno-"

"so you're his girlfriend?" juliette turns red again. i've never seen someone get red in the face that much times, she has to have a record.

"let's go get ready for school, okay?" i proposed  as i grab his breakfast and walk over to him. handing james the tin foil package as he starts getting upset. "no one even goes to school rome!" james bickers. "it's not even a re-"

"me and adam want you to go james, plus adam will be here when we get back, right?" i look over my shoulder to see adam nod his head.

"i'll stay right here, i promise." james hesistes then runs to adam; hugs him so tight it seems adam wouldn't be here when james returns.

adam messes james as james pulls out of the hug. "you need a haircut."

"but rome and juliette have long hair!" i see juliette touch her hair then look down, she's might be self conscious about it. she has beautiful hair, she shouldn't cut it.

i shrug and go to james room to get his backpack.
"alright james, we gotta hurry, say bye."

"whatever."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

𝘐𝘔 𝘖𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘊𝘖𝘜𝘊𝘏 𝘞𝘐𝘛𝘏 𝘖𝘕𝘌 𝘖𝘍 𝘈𝘋𝘈𝘔𝘚 𝘖𝘓𝘋 𝘉𝘖𝘖𝘒𝘚, while adam is in the shower and juliette's eating granola.

even though it's been alright, i have to hurry home, plus ingrid is probably worried. she freaks out when i don't come home without telling her first.  i'll tell adam i'm going home when he gets out the shower.

it's quiet until there's pounding on the door. the person it banging in the door so hard it looks like the doors about to fall out of place.

fear is the only thing i'm feeling, but confusion soon takes over as i realize, no one else knows where james and adam live expect benny.

i look over at juliette to see her already taking out guns from the duffel bags. there's two, she hands one to me.

even though i've never had or used a gun; it looks simple enough to use. juliette takes a step back and points her gun at the door, i do the same.

"juliette. . . rome?" adam is staring at us, hair soaking wet as he looks over to the door that's being pounded on. he looks at us holding guns and nods in understands what we're doing.

he goes into his room to come out with a gun of his own. i'm freaking the fuck out. as juliette and adam converse, it's all gibberish to me.

i feel the handle of the gun start to slip out of my grasp by how hard my hands are sweating.

all i can hear is the door

pounding

and pounding

and pounding.

when the noise starts getting faint, i'm able too relocate myself before i have a panic attack and become useless if anything happens. as the banging starts getting slower, the yell of pain is now louder than the person trying to come into the house.

my eyes widen as i look over to the couple to see if they heard what i heard, by their expressions i can tell they have.

one more pound on the door and i can hear a body slide against the door with a groan.

"adam! please, man, if you're in there-" the person cries, taking in deep breaths but failing which makes them cough.

i look to adam from the corner of my eye, gun still drawn, while body becomes stiff and he rushes towards the door. he puts the code into the keypad and opens it.

he lifts his gun ready to shoot.

"kenji?"

𝟓/𝟏/𝟐𝟑𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄-

𝟓/𝟏/𝟐𝟑
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄-

HELPP did y'all see that guy dressed as a cat in the met gala