101-102(end)

return

Sweet Life in the Compound in the 1970s

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 101

    The postgraduate admissions brochure for the education major came out. In addition to allowing sophomores to apply for the exam, current students of workers, peasants and soldiers, as well as graduate students are allowed to apply for the exam. A total of 30 students are enrolled.

    Song You thinks that even serious college graduates who have been working for many years may not be competitive. Maybe everyone has a similar level and is very average.

    Anyway, it is much easier than the postgraduate entrance examination for later generations, such a good opportunity must be seized.

    Moreover, Professor Yang Baiqi will participate in the interview. Professor Yang encourages Song You to apply for the postgraduate entrance examination. Song You will definitely have no problems during the interview, but the problem is that she doesn't know what to test for the two professional courses.

    She thought that if she could read all the professional books in the library, she would always have an advantage over others.

    These days, Song You had dinner and had to go to the library to read. When the library closed at 9:30 and came home, Dudu was already asleep. Zhuzi and Bangzi were reading at his house. The four children occupied two desks, very serious.

    "The sun is coming out from the west, you guys are so serious about studying?" Song You asked.

    "Auntie, I'll help Maodou and Doubao with their homework," Zhuzi said.

    This is a good thing, but Song You felt a little shy looking at Zhuzi.

    "Mom, I still have Dou Bao and told our homeroom teacher, the teacher promised us to take the entrance examination for junior high school with the sixth graders." Maodou said.

    Doubao said: "Mom, we are now in the fifth grade, and we will be promoted to the sixth grade soon. If we want to skip a grade, we can only take the entrance examination for junior high school. There are many courses in junior high school, so it is even more difficult to skip a grade." "Yes, if I want to take the exam

    earlier Military academies can only take the entrance examination for junior high school." Maodou said.

    Song You was a little surprised and said, "You really want to skip a grade. There are still more than three months before the junior high school entrance examination. Can you finish the sixth grade?" She originally thought that

    Maodou's desire to skip a grade was just a talk, I forgot it after a few days, and I didn't want to really put it into action.

    The Affiliated High School of Huada University is the city's key point, and it is also close to home. Song You tends to let the two children go to this school. Even if they are children from the camp, they have to take the exam if they want to go to the Affiliated High School of Huada University.

    Song You felt that both children could pass the exam. Even if Dou Bao had excellent grades, she let him attend classes step by step and never thought about skipping grades.

    Doubao is very confident: "There are only two subjects for the junior high school entrance examination, Chinese and mathematics, we have time to prepare. Didn't we ask Brother Zhu to tutor us?