Chapter 17(2)

return

Sweet Life in the Compound in the 1970s

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 17 (2)

They all ran over and asked Han Cheng to teach them to salute.

"Stand at attention, keep your back straight, raise your head, and keep your fingers together," Han Cheng said.

The way the father and son salute to each other is very amusing.

Maodou was not satisfied, so he moved a stool and stood up, took off Han Cheng's military cap from the hook on the wall, put it on his head, and said, "Report, Deputy Commander Han, little soldier Maodou has something to report to you.

" Slide down to cover his eyes, he looks so cute.

Fearing that he would fall off the stool, Han Cheng quickly walked over and hugged him down, saying, "It's past nine o'clock, it's time to go to bed." "

I haven't reported yet." Maodou was not happy.

Han Cheng put the military cap on for him, and said, "Speak."

"I found the enemy outside the yard, go!" Maodou turned around and ran away.

Han Cheng: "..."

He glanced at Song You, wanting to see the child's mother's reaction.

Song You couldn't help laughing, seeing Doubao also yelling and running out, and hurriedly shouted: "Come back quickly."

Han Cheng strode to the yard, one in each hand, and slipped the two children in: "It's time for you two to sleep."

Maodou's little feet Zhideng: "I still want to play."

Song You said warmly: "Sleep first, and then play tomorrow."

After the child fell asleep, Song You took off a pair of Han Cheng's severely worn army pants, and used good fabrics Make military caps for the two babies.

It was made according to the outline of Han Chengjun's hat. The brim of the hat was padded with cardboard, and a red five-star was cut out with red cloth and sewed on in the middle of the front.

Although it is a small military cap, it is more troublesome than making clothes. Seeing that she was busy until ten o'clock, Han Cheng said, "Go to bed early." Song You nodded, put

away the sewing and scissors, and said, "Anyway, I have plenty of time. ."

The lights went out, and the room quickly became quiet.

In the evening of the next day, when Song You went to fetch milk, she took back a letter from the reception room, which was from her father, Jiang Yuanpeng.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes