Chapter 18

return

Sweet Life in the Compound in the 1970s

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 18

    Song You really wanted to know what Jiang Yuanpeng wrote in the letter. While cooking, she opened the letter and read it. The content of the letter was very simple. She just thanked her and her mother for taking care of Wang Huaihua and had remitted 20 yuan to Song Shuangjiang. , he will remit money to his hometown one after another.

    She knew that Jiang Yuanpeng had no money, and all his money was handed over to Zhang Wenya. She thought that this time Jiang Yuanpeng just wanted to spend a little money to stabilize her first.

    But she didn't want to force Jiang Yuanpeng, as long as the other party is alive, she can get compensation.

    In fact, Jiang Yuanpeng was not surprised at all that his daughter would write to him to withdraw money.

    Half a sheet of letter paper is written with quotations, and the rest of the content is all about settling accounts after autumn.

    He had known for a long time that the mother and daughter would settle accounts with him.

    Song Shuangjiang was not someone who would wait for nothing, and he did not expect that many of the soldiers Song Shuangjiang had helped in the past had achieved success, such as Han Zhenbang.

    Those people know how to be grateful, and they are very grateful to her, and they have a lot of contacts.

    To put it bluntly, she is a lucky star.

    It's just that Song Shuangjiang himself doesn't have much ambition, and he just doesn't want to pull people's skirts to live.

    He felt that Song Shuangjiang had the ability to do more, but she hadn't moved in these years, and she just worked as the director of the Women's Federation in the commune.

    Song You's original name was Jiang You. After the two divorced, Song Shuangjiang, a rural woman who didn't know many words, quickly changed her daughter's name.

    At the beginning, he brought Song You to the capital to study, and Song Shuangjiang took care of his wife Wang Huaihua in his hometown.

    Later, Song You, Zhang Wenya, mother and son could not go back to their hometown. He paid ten yuan a month for child support, but he never paid Song Shuangjiang for taking care of the elderly.

    One is that his salary is not high, and the other is that he handed over all the money to Zhang Wenya. He has no money at hand and really can't afford it.

    Song Shuangjiang didn't mention it to him, he just thought that maybe Song Shuangjiang had feelings for Wang Huaihua and voluntarily took care of her, or that Song Shuangjiang was a very enlightened and noble person, how could she help so many soldiers on the battlefield? Can't take care of her old lady?

    He didn't even pay the ten yuan of child support later.

    He thinks he is well read in poetry and books, not Chen Shimei who abandoned his wife and daughter, nor is he an unfilial son with no conscience. He also wants to protect the lives of the mother and daughter, and has other arrangements for them.