Chapter 20

return

Sweet Life in the Compound in the 1970s

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 20

    In the morning, when Han Cheng came back from training, Song You also brought breakfast to the table.

    The family was eating, and Han Cheng asked: "You are not familiar with this road, I will report to the school with you." Song You

    smiled and refused, "The school is very close, of course you don't need to go with me, I know roughly Just ask someone for directions."

    Even if it's off-duty time on weekdays, Han Cheng still has to ask for leave if he wants to leave the camp.

    Han Cheng insisted on sending her there. After breakfast, he greeted the two children: "Hurry up and get in the car, I will take you to the kindergarten." It was the

    first time that the two children were sent to the kindergarten by their father. Hug Maodou and Doubao to the beam and the back seat respectively, and said to Song You: "You wait for me." Maodou said with a

    smile: "Mom, I still want you to go to work."

    Song You said: "Why?"

    " I don't want to go to kindergarten when you are at home, and I want to play with you at home." Maodou said.

    Song You patted him on the shoulder and said, "You brat knows how to play, hurry up and go to kindergarten." After the

    father and son left, Song You locked the door and stood at the door, and he came back by bike three to five minutes later. Let her get into the car.

    Song You jumped on the back seat of the bicycle, sat down firmly, and Han Cheng rode towards the gate.

    When she got out of the gate and saw that there were not many people on the road, Song You stretched out her hand and scratched Han Cheng's back, writing "Twenty-Three", she smiled and said, "I am now twenty-three, not thirteen, you Don't worry about me."

    Han Cheng said completely indifferently: "It won't take much time anyway."

    Feeling a pain in the back, Han Cheng held the handlebar with one hand, stretched his right hand back, and grasped her hand precisely. He said in a low voice, "Don't move around."

    Song You wanted to pull back his hand to let him ride the bike, but Han Cheng felt his wife's hand, and refused to let go, just kept holding it like that.

    There was a big rock in front of him, and Han Cheng avoided it lightly with one hand on the handlebar.

    Heyetang Primary School is close to the military camp, and it takes only six or seven minutes to ride there. The two found the school smoothly.

    Originally, I thought the conditions would be better, but Song You didn't expect the hardware to be so bad.

    Just from the outside, the school is made of adobe walls, surrounded by glass shards, and a section of the wall has collapsed. It seems that students often walk around in the gap.

    There is a layer of living loess on the playground, and it seems that a foot can kick up a cloud of dust.

    But Song You is not surprised, after all, many buildings in the village are like this.