Chapter 25

return

Sweet Life in the Compound in the 1970s

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 25

    Before Song You could turn the page, Han Cheng had already opened the book, pointing at a few lines with his slender fingers.

    That line reads like this: Revolutionary couples should not carry on the exercise deeply and for a long time every time, so as not to affect their rest. Make sure you get enough sleep so that you can devote yourself to the fiery revolutionary work with full enthusiasm the next day.

    Song You suppressed a smile, read these words a few times, was silent for a while, raised her head and said, "So this is the basis of your theory for ten minutes?"

    Song You almost collapsed from laughter.

    Is Han Cheng so straightforward?

    Or could it be that he can't do it, and force himself to make excuses for himself?

    If this is the case, you must not make jokes and maintain his dignity.

    Song You stopped laughing, put on a serious expression, and started flipping through the booklet, and there was an unforgettable sentence: On the wedding night, revolutionary couples should unite first and then get nervous. . Especially at the beginning, gay men should pay special attention to modesty, prudence, guard against arrogance and impetuosity, care for and love revolutionary lesbians. "

    This is too well written.

    Song You couldn't help laughing, she was about to burst out of laughter.

    Han Cheng didn't care what she was laughing at, seeing Song You's sympathetic and understanding eyes, he was speechless for a long time.

    Just When Song You lamented the high writing level of this booklet, the booklet was closed, she raised her head, and met Han Cheng's darker eyes than ink. Song You felt like a prey being targeted by a ferocious

    beast , her breathing slowed down.

    The next second, Han Cheng bent down, hugged her horizontally, and walked to the bed with a steady pace.

    The moon was sinking in the west.

    Song You's forehead hair was wet with sweat, watching the tree shadows reflected from the window from the west Moving all the way to the east.

    Han Cheng covered Song You with a quilt, kissed her on the forehead, and said heavily, "Satisfied? "

    He holds a grudge.

    Song You's eyelids were heavy, and she was too tired to speak. She said angrily, "You're still teasing me!

    "

    Han Cheng put his arms around her and said, "Be tired, get a good sleep."

    She should have thought a long time ago that his physical strength and endurance were astonishing, and she was almost overwhelmed.

    But he is very considerate, will pay attention to her feelings, and will test her tolerance.

    Song You put her forehead against his cheek and said, "I'm a little tired." "