Chapter 6

return

Sweet Life in the Compound in the 1970s

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 6

    Song Shuangjiang was very particular, and thought it was troublesome for him to travel all the way back and forth to give Gao Jun two pieces of cloth, one piece of cotton cloth and one piece of linen, which could be used to make two sets of clothes.

    Gao Jun refused to accept anything, but Song Shuangjiang's enthusiasm couldn't be overcome, and the words made people feel at ease, so he still accepted the fabric.

    Song Shuangjiang prepared even more things for Song You. The cotton cloth, linen cloth, peanuts, beans and other grains woven by the people in the production team, and the bacon and sausages sent by Han Mu before, she asked Song You to bring superior.

    There are also various dried vegetables such as mushrooms, dried radishes, and dried beans, and various vegetable seeds. She said: "When you are in the army, you grow vegetables. Before the vegetables grow, you eat dried vegetables." Song You said with a smile: "

    Mom , I know, so don’t worry about it.”

    Maodou and Doubao are also very busy, and their four cousins ​​are also their best friends.

    Hearing that the two of them were going to leave, the four little guys were very reluctant, and they followed the brothers after school these two days.

    Maodou and the others saved a lot of treasures, including marbles, cigarette shells, and match shells. Song You didn't let them bring so many. They wanted to give them to their friends, but they were a little bit reluctant.

    After struggling for several days, they still divided more than half of these treasures to the four little brothers. The little guys were very happy to get these things.

    Seeing the four of them so happy, Maodou and Doubao felt the joy of giving for the first time.

    "Will you come back in the future?"

    "We will definitely come back to see grandma."

    After getting so many toys, the big cousin gave the slingshot to the two little guys. Maodou wanted it, but thought it was the big cousin's favorite toy , confiscated it, and said: "I have it too."

    "Your father is the People's Liberation Army!" The four cousins ​​envied that Maodou and Doubao had a military father.

    "Then you can also wear military uniforms and military caps in the future."

    From the envious eyes of the cousins, the two children felt a little sense of pride, and they couldn't wait to see their father.

    Doubao is very reluctant to part with the kitten Tuantuan. This kitten is only two months old. It is fluffy and cute. Doubao has just developed a relationship with it and wants to take it with her.

    Song You said: "We're going to take the train. There are so many people on the train, it's inconvenient to take the cat."

    Dou Bao was not happy, and begged: "Just take it, and I will take care of it."

    Gao Jun suggested: "Take it with you. I bought a sleeping berth ticket, and deputy head Han told me to buy a sleeping berth because he was afraid that you would work too hard." "