7. Gigs

ᗩᑭᎥᖇᒪ, 19 1999Commercials

ᗩᑭᎥᖇᒪ, 19 1999
Commercials

ᗩᑭᎥᖇᒪ, 19 1999Commercials

★★★

Not edited

Me and aaliyah kissed as we were laying in my bed. We had clothes on with nothing but kissing going on. She laid her head on lap as she was just with me. We had been like this for a whole week, seeing each other none stop, going out on secret dates and spending time with getting to know each other.

I was feeling aaliyah, back to front and over and over again. She was the only thing that kept me occupied with all I had to do. She was like a little puppy, she wouldn't go away until she had my attention or my affection.

"I gotta remember this." I told her as I showed the script that was on the side of my bed. "And I'm helping you.." She whispered to me as she shined her white glossy teeth so innocently.

"No you're not. You keep begging me to kiss you which is me distracting." I said as I rolled my eyes, aaliyah who had her head in my lap, looked away as she tried to hide her face from me. She was blushing.

"Babygirl..." I whispered as my hands made it's way to her stomach as she hide her face away from me. Aaliyah began shaking her head as she seemed to want me to stop. "You know it's the truth. You know can't stop getting all this from me." I went on making her shake her head again. I could see a crack smile between her hands as she peaked out.

My fingers ran to her stomach as I began to tickling her. Aaliyah laughed as she quickly removed her hands from her face to mine on her stomach, "You sound like a walrus." I joked with her making her gasp.

"Stop..." She chuckled once more as she moved my hand off her body and started playing with my fingers. "What does a walrus even sound like?" She asked and I thought to myself. I thought long and hard.

"I don't know...actually." I blinked as I gave my full truth. I looked back down to her and noticed that she was looking up at me in my lap.

"Baby walrus are cute though, so I'll take anything that comes to that as a comlipmemt." She giggled once more as she let go of my hand.  "Also don't judge my laugh, I'm sure yours is worse." She went on making me grin.