2. Aah-lee-ya

▬▬▬Not Edited

▬▬▬Not Edited

ᗰᗩᖇᑕᕼ. 23. 1999
𝙅𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩

 1999𝙅𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩

☆☆☆☆

She stood by a table stand. She was talking to a man. He seemed like the spitting image of her, rather tall. He seemed a little offputting when standing by his so-called shapron but I couldn't blame him. Everybody at this after  event was a little over-intense. Everybody including my sister.

Speaking of my sister. She was next to me. Throwing back many Everclear shots as she could. I would stop her drinking habits as she continued but I knew it wasn't my place. She was just stressed. Her disappointment of not winning tonight really set her back.

Even so, my parents were there to comfort her, sitting at the table with us my mom ruffled through her brown hair as she took her shots. I watched in pure horror as they were allowing her to drink. I got a headache just at the image. It was frustrating seeing my sister like this better yet my parents allowed it.

As I stared at them, my mom for the second time ever looked at me with a glare. "You know you can help. Instead of just sitting there." She said as if she didn't like one bit that I was shaking my head them. My eyes blinked as I didn't say or do anything. I just sat there feeling useless like always. I did however lean in my seat.

"Mom stop." My sister said as she gave her a slight glare. She removed her hand away from her as she wasn't feeling anything around. I guess when mom snapped at me it clearly woke her up from her own depression.

"Can you just go order me a car? I'm ready to go home." She whispered as she looked at me. I nodded before I got up from the table. "Where are you going?" My mom asked. I could sense the annoyance in her voice which made me hold in another sigh. I took my phone out of my pocket before I went and walked off. I did, however, let out that sigh, when I turned around, away from them, this is where I wanted to be and that was outside to make this car order, without them putting their wack input in.

As I walked away from my table and walked toward many others I was soon caught by the attention of the girl earlier. She stared at me intensely as she tried to figure out what was wrong. I guessed by my expression she could see that I was pissed. I turn my eyes off her as I focused on my cell phone and what I was proceeding to do.