Daddy's Back, and Ready to Eat

Start from the beginning

Well, not with the statement; rather, she disagreed with who he was worried about. And that was due to the fact that he wasn't JUST worried about their children, as he was also worried about her on a daily basis; which is why she has to call the statement that Natalie just made an understatement, and she's going to say that. "Now, that's a big understatement; because we all know that Jay isn't just worried for the kids, but he's also worried about me." Turning around to look at his beautiful wife, Jay agreed as that most definitely was the case; and it will always be a fact, due to the fact she's his wife...and the love of his life. "Do you really expect me to do anything other than worry about you, when you're my wife and the love of my life?" Making his way back over to Alex, Jay smirked as he got ready to kiss his wife again; and that was something that Alex most definitely wanted. She wanted her loving husband to kiss her softly, and just hold her close to him. "You're the love of my life too." Jay agreed with Alex as she said that, smiling at his wife.

Leaning over his beautiful wife as soon as he was standing next to their bed, Jay smiled as he put his hand on her neck and then kissed her softly; taking things nice and slow with Alex, Jay smirked due to the fact that this is everything that they both want to do right now. They want to make sure that they show each other love and respect, which is great. "God, you are so beautiful." That's when Natalie decided to tell her in-laws that she was leaving, so that they could have some time alone. "Hey guys, I'm going to give you guys some time okay?" Turning around to look at Natalie, Jay agreed with her and smiled. "Of course, thanks again for staying here while I was gone." Natalie agreed with Jay as he said that. "It was my pleasure, and I'll do it again next time; just page me, and I will be back." Jay agreed with Natalie as she said that, before watching as she walked away (closing the door in the process); at the same time, Jay turned around to look at his beautiful wife. "You need anything before I get in the bed, so that we can eat?" Alex smirked.

"Shirt." Jay laughed as he heard Alex say that, well aware of just what she meant by that; she wanted him to take off his shirt, which he did shortly after she asked him to do so. And that was due to the fact that he was here to please his gorgeous wife.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

To say that Alex liked the sight of her dreamy husband shirtless, well that was an understatement; especially when he's such a hunk, which he knows. He knows that he turns her on more than anything in the entire world, which is why she always wants him to be shirtless; and Jay's more than okay with that, which is why he pretty much always just takes off his shirt when they're alone. It's because he wants to get attention from his wife, attention that he knows he's guaranteed if he takes his shirt off. He just wishes that Alex was wearing some lingerie for him, because then he'd have the same amount of pleasure that she was having right now as she watched him walk around their hospital room; shirtless, wearing nothing but the sweatpants that she loves when he wears. 

"If you think you're getting me to take off my pants, then you're crazy Ms

"If you think you're getting me to take off my pants, then you're crazy Ms. Halstead; I am not taking off my pants, and that's final." Alex smiled as she heard Jay say that, as that most definitely was exactly what she wanted to hear; because she didn't want him in his boxers, not yet at least. Right now, she just wants him to say like this; because she wants that package of his to remain hers, and only hears.