Daddy's Back, and Ready to Eat

Start from the beginning

Looking at the woman he loves, Jay took a breath as he smiled at her. "Alex, did you already talk to Natalie about..." Interrupting her brother-in-law, Natalie decided to answer the question that Jay was going to ask; because she already knew what he was going to ask his wife, since that was actually what they were just talking about. "Jay, if you're going to ask whether Alex spoke to me about how Will is feeling...then you have no need to worry about that, because she did speak to me about it." Getting up from the bed, Natalie smiled as she proceeded to make her way over to Jay; that way, she could give him a hug and thank from for everything that he's doing for Will. More specifically, how he's really been a great sounding board for her husband; because that's what he needs at times, and he needs to just have somebody that he can talk to. And in return, Jay needs to know what he can talk to them whenever they need to; especially her, since she can probably help him out whenever he has problems with Alex...just like Jay just did for Will.

Getting out of their bed, Natalie smiled as she looked at her brother-in-law as he walked over to the table that he and Alex have in their room; after which, he set their food down on the table. Meanwhile, Max got close to him (since he was still on his leach) so that he could let him have freedom. Looking down at his service dog, Jay smiled as he bent down and then proceeded to unclip his leach from his collar. After which, he proceeded to take off his vest (which he always does when he's in the hospital room); that way, he's comfortable when he lays down on his bed. "Go lay down boy." Nodding, Max proceeded to walk away so that he can go lay down on his bed; after which, Jay got up and turned around to look at his wife and sister-in-law (who was currently making her way over to him as she wanted to hug him today). "Jay, I want to thank you for what you did for Will; and I promise that you're going to really help me and Will." Jay agreed with Natalie as she said that, glad that was the case. "Good, and I'm glad that you're okay with what he did."

Natalie agreed with Jay as he said that, smiling at him. "Hey, of course I'm okay with Will speaking to you rather than go ahead and speak to me directly. I know that it's hard to speak to your spouse, and I'm just glad that he has somebody to speak to." Jay agreed with Natalie as she said that, because that's something that his brother can always count on him for; somebody to talk to things about, especially as he prepares to be a father. "Natalie, I hope you know that you and Will can always talk to us; and you can always get advice from us, because it may help us too." Alex was a bit confused as she heard Jay say that, unsure as to what he meant by that. "What do you mean by that Jay?" Smiling at his beautiful wife, Jay went ahead and answered her question. "It will lead to us having conversations, conversations that we may not know that we need to have; and if we have them, then I think we will really appreciate the fact that we're going to have them." Alex agreed with Jay as he said that, as that was something that she liked as well.

"Well, I most definitely do like the sound of that." Jay agreed with Alex as she told him that, glad that she felt that way. "Good, so you understand what I said then?" Alex smiled, agreeing with the man she loves; after which, she extended her hand and just smiled at the man she loves. "Come here you." Jay agreed with Alex as she said that, before smiling as he made his way over to her; that way, he can do exactly what she wants him to do. And that was kiss her softly. After all, what's better than the two of them sharing a quick kiss before they eat. Smiling at his gorgeous wife, Jay just got close to her and then leaned over her; putting his hand on the side of her face, Jay smiled as he bent down and proceeded to take things nice and slow with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "I love you." Alex agreed with Jay as he told her that, glad that was the case. "And I love you, and always will." That's when Jay and Alex both heard Natalie speak to him, while she was standing at the crib. "I have to say, you guys are adorable."

Seeing Natalie cry a bit, Alex smiled. "Oh god, I think we got the hormones going Jay." Going to wipe her eyes, Natalie took a breath as she hated the fact that she was crying. "Oh god, I hate hormones." Natalie then made her way over to the counter (where Jay set the food down), before going to grab one of the Kleenexes that they have in the hospital room; after which, she went to wipe her eyes. "God, I hate that you made me hormonal and then cry." Jay agreed with Natalie as she said that, clearly able to see that was the case. "Of course." Natalie smiled as she turned her head and just looked at her brother-in-law, who soon walked back over to her so that he can hug her; after which, he smiled as he went to hug her. "Thanks again for staying with her while I was gone." Natalie agreed with Jay as he said that, well aware that he was grateful for what she did for him. "It was my pleasure Jay, because I know that you're worried for your kids." Jay agreed with Natalie as she said that as that was he truth, but not in Alex's eyes; as she definitely disagreed.