chapter 3

it was another day and Zoey was in the Dark Kingdom in her own room then looked outside and, saw outside knowing she could get used to it. as she walked to the throne room where she saw Bowser talking with Kamek.

*in the throne room*

Kamek: lady Zoey.
Bowser: you look beautiful.

Zoey: thank you but is there something or someone i should know about?Bowser: yes my son JR

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Zoey: thank you but is there something or someone i should know about?
Bowser: yes my son JR. he's been excited about having a Mother. Jr. come say hello to your new Mother.
BJ: wow she's really pretty Dad.
Zoey: thank you Jr. mind if i call you BJ?
BJ: sure and can i call you Mama? Zoey smiled and hugged BJ as he hugged her back, then she heard something go off and saw it was a crystal ball Kamek brought it over and Zoey touched it.
Dedede: you sure this thing is working Escargoon?
Zoey: oh it's working Dad.
Escargoon: oh there's the bride to be how are you Zoey?

Zoey: i'm good but i want you both too meet someone (picks up BJ) this is Bowser's son Bowser Jr BJ for short, and he was happy to meet me and find out i was going to be his Mom.
Dedede: you hear that Escargoon i'm gonna be a Grandpa!
Escargoon: he does look like his Father nice too meet you Jr i'm Escargoon, and this is your soon to be Grandpa King Dedede.
Jr: hi Grandpa.
Dedede: i never thought i would become a Grandpa.

*three weeks later*

it was after the wedding and Zoey was spending time with Dedede while Jr was playing with Kirby they were having fun, and Zoey was having tea with her old man.
Dedede: ever since you became queen i haven't seen you as much, i missed you a lot Zoey.
Zoey: i know Dad but i never thought i would become a Mom and i'm happy to have BJ as my son, he's a very special kid but i wonder what Bowser is doing ever since he left for his so called mission. but i had been spending time with the girls and i love them as if they were sisters to me.
Dedede: (laughs) i bet my girl has been showing the boys what she's got?
Zoey: (rolls eyes) i have it's thanks to those lessons Metaknight gave me and i was riding around cause, i was taking some riding lessons from Gus. cause well he offered to teach me how to ride one and i got it right away, which was fun i had also made a lot of friends from other worlds like a hedgehog but not one from Whispy woods.
Dedede: he wouldn't happen to be blue and moves fast would he?
Zoey: yeah it's Sonic but can i be honest he's kinda annoying.

Dedede: he is. but you truly do look like a queen baby.

 but you truly do look like a queen baby

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.