chapter 7

Zoey was in Dreamland helping with Dedede while trying to catch him so he could go to the dentist, Zoey was waiting in her dragon form then grabbed him.
Dedede: Zoey you put me down right now young lady!
Zoey: (uses tail) not a chance Dad you need to go the dentist your teeth are bad and don't say anything about mine.
Dedede: not a chance! Zoey looked at Dedede and knew she had to do something.
Zoey: oh koopalings.
Ludwig: yes Zoey?
Zoey: do me a favor and tie up my Father he's going to the dentist i do not want to chase him again, i swear i have the most stubborn Dad in all of Dreamland. now let's hurry before we're late i don't want to keep Doctor Yabui waiting. Zoey picked up Dedede after the Koopalings tied him up with her mouth then the Koopalings climbed onto Zoey's back as she flew to Yabui's.

*at Yabui's*

Yabui: tried to hide again didn't he?
Zoey: afraid so he does not like coming here. not since Ruby was born but Dad (turns back human) there is nothing to be afraid of you big chicken.
Dedede: you betrayed your own Daddy! Zoey rolled her eyes and shut Dedede up with her tail which was wrapped around his beak.
Zoey: Dad stop being such a drama king your going to be fine besides you need a dental check last i checked you had cavities, so take this like a man or so help me you won't be allowed to visit ever again. Dedede was frozen and had to do the appointment.
Dedede: you know it would kill me not being able to see my little girl. Zoey walked outside and heard Takori's voice then held out her hand for him.
Takori: what's up dragon girl?
Zoey: just forcing Dad to see Doctor Yabui but i'm going to the Metro Kingdom to have a meeting with the mayor, but i have a feeling this is about the music festival they have every year.
Tiff: you always did sing beautifully.
Tuff: you should definetly sing at that festival!
Zoey: alright I'll do it i have the perfect dress to wear for it as well.

*in New Donk City*

Pauline: i can't thank you enough for agreeing to sing with me Zoey.
Zoey: of course i love to sing but i could never do it back home only my animal friends heard me, even Tiff and Tuff their the only ones to hear me sing. so i better go get ready for the show tonight. Zoey had gotten changed into her dress then twirled around as she remembered wearing her blue moon dress then put on her crown and walked out but got surprised by the girls.
Zoey: Peach you scared me.
Peach: sorry but Prof. Egadd has gotten a camera ready so everyone back where you lived can see the show.
Zoey: they can oh boy.

*at the stage*

Pauline: and now please a warm around of applause to Queen Zoey! the curtains open and Zoey was nervous she couldn't move she was frozen then Zoey ran off of stage and tried to calm her breathing.
Peach: Zoey just look at me it's going to be alright i promise we're all here for you now just remember being back home and sing your heart out.
Zoey: sing my heart out thanks Peach, Peach smiled at Zoey and they both hugged each other then Zoey walked back out on stage and got ready to sing.

I never sang my songs
On the stage
On my own
I never said my words
Wishing they would be heard
I saw you smiling at me
Was it real or just my fantasy?
You'd always be there in the corner
Of this tiny little bar

My last night here for you
Same old songs just once more
My last night here with you?
Maybe yes, maybe no
I kind of liked it your way
How you shyly placed your eyes on me
Did you ever know that I had mine on you?

Darling, so there you are
With that look on your face
As if you're never hurt
As if you're never down
Shall I be the one for you
Who pinches you softly but sure?
If frown is shown then
I will know that you are no dreamer

So let me come to you
Close as I wanna be
Close enough for me
To feel your heart beating fast
And stay there as I whisper
How I loved your peaceful eyes on me
Did you ever know that I had mine on you?

Darling, so share with me
Your love if you have enough
Your tears if your holding back
Or pain if that's what it is
How can I let you know?
I'm more than the dress and the voice
Just reach me out then
You will know that you are not dreaming

Darling, so there you are
With that look on your face
As if you're never hurt
As if you're never down
Shall I be the one for you
Who pinches you softly but sure?
If frown is shown then
I will know that you are no dreamer

after the song everyone cheered and even in Dreamland they cheered for their princess and Zoey waved at everyone then walked off of the stage as she heard, her baby girl cooing for her Mommy.
Zoey: my precious little gem did you enjoy the show?
Rosalina: she did and was cooing at you the entire time. Zoey kissed her baby on the head and felt a hand pick her up.
Bowser: you were magnificent my queen.
Zoey: thank you Bowser i wonder what everyone in Dreamland thought?
Egadd: they loved it and are all saying hello to you.
Zoey: hi everyone. they all said hi and Zoey laughed at Kirby being himself.
Escargoon: what a show Zoey you were a goddess.
Zoey: no i wasn't.
Dedede: never knew my girl could sing like that i'm proud of you sweetie.
Zoey: thanks Dad.

(a/n: sorry if the chapter wasn't as long)