chapter 2

it was getting late and Bowser brought Zoey back to the castle and, gently placed her in a wheel chair as the Waddledees took her to her room.

*months later*

Zoey's leg was better and she had put on a different dress and grabbed her crown, then left the room after she had brushed her teeth and her hair. Zoey had went into the kitchen and made snacks for her little animal friends then left the castle, but didn't know someone was watching her.

*in Wispy woods*

Zoey: Rick Koo i'm here my friends Takori.
Koo: hello princess. Zoey smiled and sat on the ground and gave everyone their snacks they all sat by the river and Kind came up, Zoey was kind enough to break up parts of a sandwich for him.
Kind: thank you Zoey.
Zoey: your welcome Kind but these past months have been pleasant, getting to know Bowser really does help i'm mean who would reject him. other than Peach well i don't blame her but underneath the, cold exterior is a kind hearted and loving Father he told me about his son.
Rick: the kid must be lucky to have him as his Dad.
Zoey: truly but i over heard my Dad and Bowser talking i think he must really like me, since i'm the only one who doesn't treat him like a monster. just what if i am able to be with him but i could never leave my home, Dreamland has been my home for eighteen years i will be nineteen soon and i will soon be able to marry.

Takori: i know you sister you would say no to any prince all they see you for is your beauty, not your smarts or anything.
Zoey: they would just use me to produce an heir for their kingdom Dad already told all the princes their not worth, my time which is true i just want someone to treat me right.
Ein: hello Princess. Zoey gasped when she heard the voice and saw it was Prince Ein.
Zoey: (stands up) Prince Ein what're you doing here my Father made it clear i didn't want to marry you, your just after me for my looks.
Ein: correction the kingdom i want to rule Dreamland and fill it with chaos.
Zoey: if you haven't noticed Nightmare Enterprises is gone they were defeated by Kirby, now leave my kingdom at once and maybe you won't be thrown in the dungeon.
Ein: real cute but i don't need monsters unlike your Father who needed them to get rid of the pink pest. Zoey clenched her fist and brought out her sword and swung it towards Ein, and he dodged it then Zoey kicked him in the back.
Zoey: Dad has made up for the past now leave. Ein knocked out Zoey and her crown fell off everyone saw it Rick and Koo went to get Dedede.

*tiny time skip*

Bowser said he would help get Zoey back and he meant it, he had his army search all over Dreamland. until one of his soldiers found something, and they were in the throne room with Dedede, Escargoon and Bowser. Metaknight had called in for help from his comrades back when he was a Star Warrior Knuckle Joe and Sirica were there to help as well.
Sirica: why would some crazed prince just take Zoey.
Rick: cause he wanted the kingdom for himself and cause chaos threw all of Dreamland.
Tiff: not good we have to find her before he makes her marry him!
Dedede: he will not i will see to it he's in prison for this! guards find Zoey that means you too Metaknight bring my girl home!
Metaknight: yes sire Sword Blade let's go.
Sword/Blade: right!

they all went to find Zoey but heard screams Metaknight knew it was Zoey and he grabbed his sword then, swung it to stop Ein from hurting Zoey.
Metaknight: step away from the princess.
Ein: like i would she is the key to getting the kingdom.
Sword: your making a big mistake you see Zoey has been training for a reason.
Blade: to control her power. Zoey stood up and her eyes turned red then she began to transform her dress tore apart, claws started to sprout and wings grew from her back. Ein saw what was happening then once the transformation had stopped Zoey had turned into a dragon.

(a/n: not just any dragon)