Chapter 26 - Aerial Combat

Start from the beginning

"..."

Is Charlotte sulking at me or is she a little depressed? I can't tell.

It clearly is about me for killing that woman without giving it a second thought, she wasn't a real person though. Actually, thinking about it, I don't think that would have made any difference to my decision making if she was real or not. I might need to be a little careful otherwise I might end up viewing killing nothing more than a chore, killing bandits is perfectly fine though. I do still need EXP after all.

She should get over it eventually, I got us out of there after all.

I do wonder what happened with the other people sent by the empire though, we never found out in there. My best guess is that they died before even getting to the dungeon, it's the only thing I can think off, guess that's might be a mystery that never gets solved. It's not really that big of a deal though.

Now that everything has been packed up or stored away, it's time to leave.

"This bird is ready to take passengers!"

__________

"Erm... what the hell is that?"

(Nathan) "E-Erm..."

As we were flying across the freezing cold island, something in the sky caught all our eyes. Something that looked similar to the creatures that could end the destruction of the world.

"Is that... a dragon?"

A white dragon was flying a distance away heading towards us. As it starting getting closer to us, I couldn't help but notice something.

'It's, quite a bit smaller than father'

The dragon looked very similar to father except it has a colour similar to an ice white and was a fair amount smaller, it made me want to check out its level.

I just need to wait a little longer, than it will be in range.

...

'Bit longer... there, status!'

[Name: Shydazir | Species: Dragon | Level: 291]

[Health 25,000/25,000]

[Stamina 18,926/22,750]

[Magicka 25,000/25,000]

'Despite the priestess being level five hundred, this dragon's stats are somewhat comparable. How many points does this dragon have compared to Charlotte, system?'

[<10250 higher>]

'Oh, it's higher than I first thought'

As I stop communicating with Aesa, I get a much closer look at the dragon and quickly realize something might be wrong.

"Erm... does that dragon look a bit pissed off?"

(Charlotte) "She doesn't look... best pleased"

(Nathan) "I-It'll be f-fine though, r-right?"

The dragon has a slight nasty aura to it as well, I'm thinking it might be pissed at us trespassing so I quickly try and calm the approaching beast.

"Dragon! We don-"

Before I have to chance to speak to the white dragon, it opens its mouth and speak.

"Ike-fall"

"SHIT!"

A huge chunk of ice shoots from the dragon's mouth towards us, I have to quickly swoop to the side otherwise it would have hit me.

"Oi, you stupid bitch! We don-"