You don't deserve her (Chapter 14)

Start from the beginning

I open my eyes and look over at her "I think I'll do the opposite since I'm the one that should be angry"

I sit up and put the keys in the ignition and start the car ignoring Rebekah' stare and I pull out of the Salvatore estate.

« « « « «

"Hey, what's a pretty girl like you doing in a place like this?"

I mentally cringe at the words "She not interested"

Rebekah stares at the man with an innocent smile that I know isn't so innocent "What's it to you?"

The man asks and I can't help but look assumed I'm sure if we were in a more private setting then she would have killed him by now "I'm her girlfriend now leave before I get nasty"

Her smile drops and she looks a lot more deadly the man gulps before walking away and I turn to Rebekah "I thought we weren't together anymore"

"We're not" she replies

I take a sip of my drink and look away from her as she sits down "Elena went in search of the cure to vampirism and raise a man named Silas"

"Well, that isn't good...Why would you even tell them about that?"

"I was feeling generous"

I roll my eyes or she wants to kill Elena and fully succeed this time "Did they get it?"

"No, but I'm sure you can guess who got it"

I think for a minute who could be able to get it out of the people who want it and who is smart enough to get it "Kathrine?"

"One point to you"

I shake my head before facing her with a confused look "Why are you being nice you should be angry, trying to throw me into the ocean and forgetting about me for a thousand years"

She shrugs before replying "As I said I'm feeling generous"

"Even to your brother's killer"

She stays quiet and I stand up and walk to the first person I see I've controlled my hungry for too long and now I need to feed "Come with me quietly"

I walk out and the girl follows me out I look around before quietly sinking my teeth into her neck and the taste is amazing. This is what vampires are, killers and predators why not embrace it?

I keep feeding but it is enough I need more and more a sudden force pushes me off of the girl. And I get out of the daze and look and see Rebekah healing a compelling the girl she turns to me "Your hunger has grown"

I wipe my mouth "No duh Rebekah everything has changed but this time it can't be fixed with my death it has to be yours"

She looks at me in thought before speaking up "What if we go back to our original plan?"

"The Suicide Pact"

I say mocking her accent and she rolls her eyes I realise my hunger has died down to nothing "Yes once we are finished here we can leave and explore just as we were going to do before"