The story of Goku and Bagi

Our story takes place during the 3 year time skip before the 23rd world martial arts tournament. Our hero, Son Goku, was on the lookout training under the guardian of Earth, Lord Kami. Goku had been training for three months now, but Kami would have a little surprise for him during his training. One day, Goku was doing his usual sparing matches with a copy of himself until Kami appears.

Kami: Goku. I would like to speak to you for a bit.

Goku goes inside the lookout into Kami's room.

Goku: Yes master?

Kami: Goku, I would like for you to meet someone.

Someone came from behind Kami. She was a feline with pinkish fur and was wearing the same gi as Goku. She was the same age as Goku, being 15. Goku had grown a bit almost the same height as she is.

Kami: Goku, this is Bagi. She will be your companion during your journeys together.

Goku and Bagi looked at each other for the first time. Bagi spoke first.

Bagi: So you must be Goku

Bagi: So you must be Goku. I'm...Bagi.

Goku: Nice to meet you, Bagi. So what are you?

Kami: Bagi is a crossbreed between a human and a mountain lion. I have pulled her from another dimension and brought her here.

Goku: Woah! You're from another dimension? But how did you do it Kami?

Kami: Through the usage of the Dragonballs. I have used them 15 years ago to open a portal to another dimension and took her under my wing to train and nurture.

Goku: I didn't know the Dragonballs were able to do that.

Kami: In that time, neither did I. But it was all with the help of a premonition I had many years ago. A foresight, you can call it.

Goku: You mean you saw into the future?

Kami: In a way, yes. When I looked into the vision I saw you beside Bagi. You both were emitting a golden aura around you. That's when I realized just how powerful you two could be. So that is why I brought her here and have been watching you ever since.

Goku: Wow! That's incredible!

Kami: It is time you and Bagi start your journey and venture fourth through the realms.

Goku: Realms?

Kami: I have also discovered that there are realms parallel to our own. Some are completely different from ours.

Goku: Then where should we start?

Kami: I suggest you two start off small by going into this realm.

Kami uses his staff to open a portal to another dimension.

Kami: I also had gained the ability to open dimensions. Go fourth and stay safe out there.

Goku: We will Kami. Come on Bagi, let's go!

Bagi: Oh...okay.

They both head off into the other dimension. Thus, a new adventure was about to begin.