A Nice 'Warm' Bath

As Sun was following Eclipse, which Eclipse did make sure that Sun was, opening the bathroom door for him to enter through.

As soon as Sun entered the bathroom, he could tell immediately that somehow the bathroom changed. There was no toilet but the bathtub still existed- Having what could be a huge glass tank, probably the reason the toilet is gone because it went a little past where it once was… The sink still existed- Why the bathtub was still in the tank is unknown but whatever.. Sun just stood there, noticing the change of the bathroom.. He still questioned how Eclipse could do all of this in such a short time.. Guess all he could do is wait for what Eclipse is going to do.. Eclipse walked into the room, closing the door behind both of them… He pushed Sun forward a bit.. Going over to open a door that was not seen before at all—
It was a glass door so it makes sense.
Eclipse forced Sun into the tank, walking in himself..
Oh yeah— There's a chain on the ground- Forgot to say that- Anyhow, he picked a part of it up and attached it to the collar on Sun… Doing a couple of other things to it as well.. Sun let him do so, it was his chosen torture method after all.. Even though he didn't like it, he doesn't have any other choice.. He has nothing to defend himself and pretty sure if he would try to reason with Eclipse, it won't work either way.. So he just stood there, silently.. “ No need to worry for the collar, it won’t go off in water.. Unless I turn it on.. In which, I suppose this is where the warning comes in.. You do what I want you to and the thing won’t ever go off… “ Eclipse patted Sun's head and walked off towards the bathtub… “ Ok.. ” Sun just stood there still, since he wasn't told to do anything or say anything else. Eclipse turned on the water and just let it start filling up the tub… Leaving the tank shortly after..
Eventually, the water filled the bathtub fully, pouring out and onto the floor… Eclipse is sitting and just.. waited.. Sun just stood there as well- I mean- the chain wasn’t short- That's for sure- it could probably go maybe 3/4 of the way to the top? Maybe a bit less? It wasn’t short at all- so he could move, it wasn’t stopping that..

I think now is a good time to say how fucking cold the water. Sun shivered slightly from the freezing cold water, but continued to stand there, trying to get used with the water since he'll have to- Hopefully- Survive this torture..
A quick zap could be felt-.. Sun flinched slightly at the zap, slightly confused on what he did wrong.. Didn't Eclipse say he won't turn it on if he did what he says?.. He didn't say jack shit right now-
The water continued higher over time, now at his ankles… Still really freaking cold— His feet might go numb by the time it reaches wherever it’s supposed to be at-

The water is at his knees…
And yet another shock went out.. Sun flinched yet again at the shock, perhaps his body tensed up too, as he slightly began trembling from the coldness of the water and the slight pain going through his body from the electric shocks through his body.

And eventually the water was halfway up him… I think now is when the numbness in the feet start.. Sun was shivering still, he felt his feet going numb but he just leaned on the glass wall to keep himself up, as he just let the water keep increases. It was his choice, so he has to deal with it..

The water continued higher and higher.. Another shock going through Sun… Of course, the chain floated ever so slightly, being close to the ground but never really touching it, as Sun himself may have also started floating… Sun flinched again at the shock, trying not to make a single noise from the pain, still not knowing why the fuck is Eclipse doing that, though since he's floating at least he could keep himself up a bit longer and he could try to prepare his body for how long Eclipse is planning to hold him in here..

And higher the water went.. Sun slowly going up with it… But he soon couldn’t go up any higher with the water, the chain finding an end as the water kept getting higher and higher… What else could he do other then taking a deep breath and waited for the water to rise more, and just- last there as long as he could in the freezing water..