"Yeah it is," I giggle, I feel my face turning redder. "That's something we wanted to tell you all,"

"I proposed to Alex last night," Shane says smiling at me. Biting my lip I look at Belle and she has tears streaming down her face, looking at Jared he has a wide grin.

Belle's chair is moved back before she stands up and makes her way to my chair. I stand up to hug her, and when she's done with me and hugs Shane so tightly, and I hear her say, "I'm so glad you did it, Shane,"

"Oh Alex this is great news," Jared brings me in for a hug also.

"I know I'm very happy," I can't seem to stop smiling. Shane goes over and hugs his father quickly before we sit back down to a slightly confused looking Chelsea and Marcus.

"What just happened? And why is mommy crying at the dinner table?" Marcus asks as he eats a scoop of potatoes.

"Because Shane and Alex are getting married!" Belle claps and he understands now.

"Wow, that's great!" Chelsea says clapping.

We all continue to eat and talk about lots. Once we clean up and all the dishes are done we're all sitting in the living room talking, squeezing Shane's leg he looks over at me and smiles, our eyes searching each other, nodding the slightest bit he does also. Our little movements tell me that we are going to announce the baby. Good thing my purse is right there with their ultrasound picture.

"Hey so we also have something else to tell you," Shane stops and looks over at me, my cheeks turning a bright pink color.

"Oh no, I don't know if I can handle another surprise," Belle laughs from the love seat across from us. Little does she know that she has a grandchild on the way.

"Mom I know you love surprises, and you're going to flip shit when you hear this one," Shane pauses laughing at his mother's expression after he cursed. "Well, Alex is pregnant,"

The room fell silent and Belle looks like a sheet of shit paper. "Wait," she stops, holding her hands to her head. "You're having a baby?"

Nodding the slightest bit, tears literally overflow Belles' eyes. "I knew this was coming," Shane whispers in my ear.

Belle stands up and hugs me so tight. "Everything I ever hoped for Shane to come true, literally just came true in one night! This is incredible!" She cries into my shoulder. Hugging her back I reach into my purse handing her the ultrasound picture. She begins to cry even more. Jared comes over wiping his eyes. Before hugging both Shane and I he sits back down with his wife who is now right beside me.

On the back of the picture I wrote, 1 month. "This is incredible, I'm so happy for you both," Shane's arm is wrapped around me and our fingers laced together at weird angles.

I love this family and I wouldn't change this moment for the world.

__________

One Year Later

Taking one last shaky deep breath, the big thick doors of the church opens and everyone's eyes turn towards me. The known music for the bride to walk down the aisle begins to play. With my father beside me walking my heart beats fast as everyone in this full church is looking at me. Though once I meet eye contact with those bright blue eyes down the aisle, I know this is almost too good to be true.

His hands are up covering his mouth though I can still see the smile on his cheeks, his eyes are watering, to say the least. My arms are covered in a light lace and comes up and around my neck. The lace continues all down the dress, and is tight around my torso and flows out after around my bum. My father hugs and kisses my cheek before shaking Shane's hand. Shane takes my hand in his warm one. Once we're at the top of the altar, the priest starts the ceremony.