"Oh, my gosh," tears form in my eyes, looking at the screen and then over at Shane. "There's our baby," I whisper. He kisses my temple not once looking around from the screen.

"So from what I can tell from the screen you're about one month into your pregnancy," she pauses for a moment, from the corner of my eye I can see her smile. "I can print off a couple of the ultrasound pictures,"

"Two please," I smile at her. "Actually three- four I mean four please, sorry," I laugh nervously.

"Four? Sounds good, I'll be back with your pictures and your estimated due date! There are some paper towels over next to the sink, so you can clean yourself off," she giggles as she walks out of the room, the door closing behind her.

"It's our baby," Shane says as he walks over to the sink grabbing a couple paper towels before softly wiping the clear jell off my stomach. He kisses me softly before putting the towels in the garbage. The doctor walks in and her blonde is swaying back and forth and she walks towards us.

"So here are your pictures," she shows us four of the same picture of the baby before she puts them in an envelope. "We round your due date to be around May 14th of next year," Shane and I both nod and she smiles and writes stuff down on a sheet and puts it in the envelope with the pictures, "and that's just the due date,"

We thank her and leave quickly, needing to get home so we can change and head over to Shane's parent's house.

Once Shane and I change, we head back out and leave for his parent's house. Luckily there wasn't much traffic from our apartment to their house so we got here at 6:45.

Walking up to the big house Shane following behind, he opens the door for me, as we both enter we both call out Hellos.

"Hello! Hello!" I hear Belle yell from the kitchen or from somewhere over there.

"Alex! Shane! I've missed you!" Chelsea smiles. She just turned ten in July and she was very proud of herself when she lost her last tooth the day before her party.

"I've missed you too! How was your first week of school?" I decided to ask her as we head towards the kitchen.

"It's been good, they won't let me talk as much anymore and I don't like it," she laughs at herself knowing that she talks a lot.

"Alex!" Marcus waves from across the room at the dining table, it looks like he's setting it for dinner.

"Marcus! How are you? Are you liking your first year of school?" I ask him as he sets out the forks and knives in different orders.

"I'm good, I love school! I have so many friends!" He begins to go off on a tangent and explains to me how popular he is in his class.

As Belle brings out one of the casserole dishes she's made she gives me a hug and says that she'll have to hear stories from Mexico.

Jared comes down a minute later and sits down smiling, but quickly getting up to help his wife carry the different dishes out to the long table. Sitting down at our usual spots, everyone begins to out food in their plates. Neither Belle or Jared had noticed my engagement ring yet which makes me smirk.

Everyone has begun to eat and Belle asks us about Mexico, we tell her about the beaches, the different messages, the food, almost everything, then suddenly I wave my hand in the air maybe a little more than I noticed I did before Belle drops her fork making all heads snap towards her.

"Alex... Is that a ring?" She asks trying to be calm, though it doesn't work out too well. Looking over at Shane he has the biggest smirk on his face.