𝓢𝔂𝓷𝓸𝓹𝓼𝓲𝓼

Secrets are the keys to the truth

11 months ago, 17-year-old Scarlett Adair was found murdered. Her killer was never caught. Mystery clouds her death and the hunt for answers only leads to more questions. Who did it? What was their motive?

The small town of Harborough had never experienced anything like it. No one expected such an innocent young girl to have been killed in such a horrible way, but what they don't know is.... no one in this town is innocent. Everyone is hiding something... and maybe just maybe her killer is closer than anyone thought...

....Life is full of suffering....

~~~~~~

{Statistics}
•originally started May 2022
•rebranded/edited version started Dec 14, 2023

{A.N}

EEK!! So excited. This is my first official story, though I took a hiatus from writing it and worked on other projects. It is my baby and I'm so excited to rewrite it. I've been OBSESSING over that mysterious small-town vibe, especially in books and that IS this entire book. Lots of secrets and little twists and turns!! Hope you guys love it as much as I do! Updates are pretty much whenever as I'm a busy student so it's kind of hard to find time but I'm working on it. Please don't forget to vote as it really helps! Bye for now!!

~~~~~~