Chapter 25

First Event's Taste
━─━────༺༻────━─━

◤─────•~❈𓈀❈~•─────◥
HANIKA
◣─────•~❈ꞋꞌꞋꞌꞋꞌꞋꞌ❈~•─────◢

"Looks like it's also time for me to play."

I sneaked out, planning to face them away from the mansion. Wala akong pinagsabihan ng tip ni Haze because I wasn't 100% sure. Now that I'm positive about it, I must deal with it without anyone else getting involved.

While I was running towards the garage, napag isipan kong icheck ulit ang message ni Haze.

Haze: Xerverius guild is planning an attack to get you on the day of the event. It is led by Cerberos and his comrade Revor. Cerberos' ability is known to be immortality but it isn't, so make sure to keep your eyes wide open. On the other hand, Revor is a very tricky one. He's seen in battle with multiple abilities. The closest guess would be the ability to copy someone else's trait.

"This is going to be a tough night." I said and sighed heavily. I can see myself having 35% chance of winning this thing kung hindi ko mafifigure ang trait nila, which is a total lose if you ask me.

I placed my finger print on the handle of my motorcycle para mapaandar ito. "Hi E-lah, miss me?" The color of its LED lights turned red, meaning it doesn't want to cooperate.

"Hey, come on. I'm sorry if I didn't use you for a long time, I wasn't allowed to go anywhere." Paliwanag ko but it was still colored red.

"Fine, I'll just use my car then. Too bad, I was planning to go somewhere fun." Pagpaparinig ko. I was about to get off but it suddenly started talking. "Please fill in the details asked." Her robotic female voice said at lumitaw ang isang screen hologram which requires the location I'm planning to go to and the speed I want to avail. Mabilis ko itong finill up at nagsuot na ng helmet.

I used Laplace once again and noticed that they have at least 20 men charging in front habangmay dalawang nakatambay lang sa malayong distansya. So they're planning na pagurin ako before even facing me on their own? Bastards.

I brought out my phone and scrolled through the market while driving.

"Bingo." I said after seeing a N445 gun that can easily put targets to sleep with an exhilarated needle. I immediately purchased it of course.

Binilisan ko ang pag papatakbo at di rin nag tagal ay tanaw ko na mga membro ng Xerverius. Wala akong pinalagpas na segundo at nagsimulang bumaril. All of my shots were accurate, putting them in deep sleep. Well, thanks to Jezro, I kind of learned a thing or two. I doubt may mag chachallenge sa akin sa match dahil grupo silang sumugod. 22 versus 1? How unprofessional.

Dahil sa una kong pag atake ay naging alerto sila. Multiple bombs were thrown towards my direction which is mabilis kong iniwasan. A few men started to fire their gun at me kaya naman tinanggal ko ang helmet ko at ipinikit ko ang mata bago huminga ng malalim.

◤─────•~❈𓈀❈~•─────◥
THIRD PERSON
◣─────•~❈ꞋꞌꞋꞌꞋꞌꞋꞌ❈~•─────◢

"Is she planning to die?" A girl from Xerverius asked after seeing Hanika close her eyes during their attack.

"Isn't it obvious? She's completely out numbered." Sagot nang kasama nitong lalaki.

The two of them laughed but was soon stopped after being shot from the back. "Imbeciles, I can't believe nagsali sila ng mga tanga sa mission na 'to!" Inis na tugon ng isang babae na kagrupo rin nila. She looked at Hanika with knitted brows. "What the hell are you up to bitch?"