【Episode 1 Part 7】

︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - -୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

Oh Jin-taek is the first to appear wearing white shorts and a navy blue shirt with sunglasses hanging from his shirt. 

He tramples along the sand and down the steps to get to his mailbox.

In the girl's tent...

So-yeon

"Do you think that any of the male participants are different from each other too?"

Ji-yeon

"I think that they're all similar"

Ji-ah and Yea-won agree.

So-yeon

"Well besides from one" she chuckles as everyone else laughs along.

A-Yeong is wrapped up in a blanket slowly falling asleep as she awaits her turn to check her mailbox. Ji-ah who notices her, giggles at the sight, in which she notifies the other girls.

A-Yeong

"Jia" she mumbles.

Jia

"Yeah?" she says as she returns to look at A-Yeong. The other girls are laughing amongst themselves.

A-Yeong

"Your pretty," she says with a bright smile. 

Jia smiled, as she looked at A-yeong. She would admit that A-Yeong was undeniably pretty, she witnessed how she caught the eye of everyone the minute she walked through the bamboo-like entrance. She made it seem like it was her own runway. Her smile made me seem at peace, calming as if I knew that I could trust her like we'd been childhood friends. As she giggled, a color of red crept upon my cheeks as I turned away, and my hand covered my face. 

Back to Jin-taek.

 As Jin-taek opens his mailbox, he sees a letter inside. He sighs with relief as his fingers grace the letter. As he opens the letter he received he reads...

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"hwaiting!" :)

His lips curl into a smile, he chuckles before returning to the tent.

HongJinkyung