Episode 1 part 6

Everyone organizes the table placing cutlery and bowls.

Including all the yummy food everyone contributed to make.

Well, mostly Se-hoon.

A-Yeong

"Is everyone here? the food looks great!" she asks Se-hoon

Se-hoon

"Yeah but I think Jin-taek, Ji-a and Hyeong Joong are getting buckets of water"
He looks back at her, smiling.

A-yeong admiring all the food failed to hear what Se-hoon said as she sneakily tries to take a lil bite.

Se-hoon
"Thats for later, wait for the others"
He places his hand of her head, ruffling her hair making it mesy.

A-yeong
"Heyyy, I was just looking"
She pushed his hand away, fixing her hair that se-hoon made a mess of.

Se-hoon
"I think there back now judgeing by everyones fascination outside"

Outside
Hyeong-joong is outside carrying 2 buckets filled with water while jin-taek is on his left and Ji-a on his right side.

Everyone gathers around the table, eating as A-yeong is sat next to Si-hun on the end of the table.

Hosts

Han Hae
"Se-hoon seems to be really enjoying his food"

Lee da hee
"I like men who love food".

End of Hosts

So-yeon
Points towards Se-hoon laughing
"Hes here to survive"

The group all laughs while hyeong-joong  offers his bowl of rice as he noticed se-hoon ate all his.

Se-hoon
"The rice is really good"
He signals a thumbs up to everyone around the table.

So-yeon
"Im glad you like it"

Si-hun uses the polaroid camera to take a photo of A-yeong.

'Click'

A-yeong

"Did u just take a photo of me eating"
She says towards Si-hun laughing, covering her mouth with one hand.

Si-hun
"No"
He says turning away from her as the polaroid came out of the camera.

A-yeong looks at him suspiciously before  turning back to her food, eating it happily, her face filled with joy.

Si-hun gets up and hangs the photo up before lifting up the bucket filled with water a refilling the water station.

After he left the table, A-yeong noticed how he hadnt have eaten any of his food. She giggles, shaking her head before turning back to her bowl in front of her.

So-yeon places the lids off before si-hun pours the water.

Everyone who drank all their water went to refill while si-hun had taken a-yeong cup to fill it up before placing it next to her.