Episode 1 part 2

All current contestants are awaiting the next arrival. As They're all looking and glancing around the eachother, and the objects that surround and are layed on the beach. Or well inferno.

A female contestant with a white dress, with hair decorating her shoulders walks down the rocky pathway towards the bamboo structure. A pinky red purse decorates her arm along with silver shoes and a gold chain necklace pulling the whole outfit together.

So-yeon
"Oh my gosh"
She says then as her eyes glance briefly at the floor before staring as the next participant arrives.

All contestants stare at the female participant.

Female
"annyeonghaseyo"

All contestants all stand up and greet her as she makes her way through the bamboo structure. They all bow to one another before she makes her way and sits next to Se-hoon.

Cho kyu Hyun
"Her entrance was so elegant, and her features fit her nicely"

Lee da hee
"I totally agree, her features are so unique and eye catching, their eyes are fixed on her".

Lee da hee"I totally agree, her features are so unique and eye catching, their eyes are fixed on her"

Introduction
My name is Song Ji-a
Let me describe myself in two words.
"Cute and sexy"
Jia begins to laugh at her sudden words, covering her mouth with both hands while laughing.
I don't play games when it comes to dating someone. I don't want to have any regrets when it comes to loving someone.
I'll be honest, physical attraction is what I see first, because that's the first thing you see when you meet a person.
I like tall guys, as I'd like to be held in a tall guys arms as I'm quite petite.
Personality is important too and how much money he has.

She laughs while saying "Am I being picky now"

(Background people laugh at her boldness and honesty.)

Jia

If there's something I want to do, I have to do it. No other girls can beat me, I'm that confident.

Jia starts looking around at the other contestants as well as greeting eacother.

Se-hoon
"It's not that hot is it?"

Jia
"Its actually so hot"
She repsonds back to Se-hoon.

(Everyone)

"Woah, wait someone's coming"
"Oh my!"
"Wait over there!". Points towards the rocky entrance.

(Cue up beat music xD)