Episode 1 part 4

Yea-Won
"So how was everyone's tour?"

So-yeon
"It was good, who were you with?"
She asks Ji-yeon.

Ji-yeon
"I was with Si-hun, the one who looks like an idol and Jun-Sik.

So-yeon
"They both seem really nice, but I think the tallest one is the one in the pink shirt, Hyeon-joong and i was with the guy with the beard".

Ji-yeon
"Ahhh him, I remember him cause he gave off a very strong first impression with his suit and everything".

Yea-won
"Haha yeah, it looked like a movie when you guys walked down the hill, because you were matching clothes"

A-yeong
"Yeah you guys looked like a couple, but I think that Jin-taek is really kind"
She smiles

Jia
"Is that the guy with the beard?"

A-yeong
"Yeah, he helped me when I had tripped"

(Flashback)

A-yeong is admiring the views that surrounds her as they walk to their next spot on the map.

Both Hyeon-joong and So-yeon are walking ahead.

Even though the place is really hot, she can't help but admire how the sea glimers in each direction, or how the calm waves sounds as the water washes upon the sand.

Unknowingly, she didn't notice Jin-taek was walking beside her admiring her fascination.

A-yeong, who wasn't looking where she was going suddenly trips over a rock.
Bracing for impact, she closes her eyes.

Few minutes later she feels arms wrapped around her tightly, as she opens her eyes she looks up and makes eye contact with Jin-taek.

A-yeong becomes flustered, as Jin-taek stands up and brushes the sand off him, he offers his hand to A-yeong.

A-yeong
A-yeong takes his hand, then brushes the sand off herself.

"gamsahabnida, Jin-taek"
She smiles at him.

Jin-taek
Suddenly becoming flustered, he looks towards the other two walking ahead.
"Shall we join them?"

A-yeong
"Ah yes"

They both walk faster to catch up to Hyeon-joong and So-yeon.

(Flashback ended)

Lee da hee
"That little moment of theirs was so cute"
She smiles

Cho Kyu Hyun
"I agree, he was right there to save her when she tripped and covered her so she wouldn't have gotten hurt"

Hong Jin-kyung
"It's quite fascinating really cause I thought that Oh Jin-taek would be into someone like So-yeon".

Jung Han-hae
"I actually thought so too as she fits his type"

Lee da hee
"Maybe but you can't deny that there was a little spark between the two of them when they made eye contact before"