ICEE OUT : 10

"Are you ready?" Lauren asked Fatima as she fixed her updo. "As ready as I was 10 years ago." Fatima smiled

Zaylie and Zora stared in awe at their mother in her beautiful gown, with her beautiful hair and beautiful makeup.

She was everything to them, "Mom?" She looked over at the daughter she missed out on raising. "Yes Lee?"

"Did you ever think you'd see me and dad ever again?" Zaylie asked her mother, "Honestly honey, I didn't."

"My intentions were not to, your dad and I splitting was meant to be forever." She admitted to her now 13 year old.

"So were you guys ever gonna tell us?" Zoe asked, "Of course, we were gonna wait until you were both 16."

"Why?" The twins asked at the same time, "You guys are making me nervous." Fatima chuckled.

"Sorry mom." Zora spoke with a laugh as well along with Zaylie, "It's okay Zoe, but I don't know."

"I have no clue what bright idea your dad and I thought it was to split you two up, it was dumb." She admitted

"But now that you both are here im happy and my life is full." She kissed both of their cheeks ignoring the fact that she had on lipstick.

"Mommmmm!" They dragged out causing her to laugh, "Now go! Go bother your dad." She shoo'd then off.

"You have those two wrapped around your finger, Zac doesn't stand a chance." Tamela joked when the girls left.

"I'm so happy guys, you don't understand. All those years ago leaving Zac and Zaylie just never felt right."

All 3 bridesmaids nodded, "The moment I saw Zaylie's face, knowing it was her. It just made me whole again."

"Hey don't get to crying on me." Lauren joked, "Your look very beautiful Mrs.Taylor." Fatima smiled at Lauren.

She moved from her seat and gave her a hug, "I missed you as well." She said to her. "I missed you too." Lauren smiled hugging her back.

Truth was it was hard splitting the household when you built everything together. Zac and Fatima both hired Lauren and Will.

So when the divorce happened and each was given to one person it hurt the other. Lauren and Will chose of course but it still hurt.

Lauren and Zac were childhood friends so she felt it was only right for her to choose the side of the man who she'd known longer.

A/N : probably confusing since Zac is in his thirties and Lauren is only 25 but Zac's mom is Lauren's mom bestfriend so when Zac was 8 she was born and
even w the age gap they were inseparable.

On the other hand Will was Jospeh's old assistant who was in need of a job after Joe closed down so it made since for him to come over to Fatima.

"Finally you're all ready darling." Lauren spun Fatima's chair and she stepped out of it once it stopped.

She went over to her 3 bridesmaids including Lauren. "You look ravishing." Tamela spoke smiling at her friend.

"I love everything about your look. I'm proud of you." Keirra said after, she thanked both of her closest friends.

Two women she had met from collaborating on a song with them. "Let's get you to the alter and to your man." Lauren said with a grin.

••

"Zac you're going to be fine stop stressing." Will playfully hit him on the back. "I know but it's like Deja vu."

"What like Deja vu?" Zaylie spoke, "Huh dad?" Zora added, "Certainly not this, hi girls." He kissed their foreheads one by one.

"How are you feeling?" Zora asked taking a seat on Zaylie's lap who had sat down before her. "I feel great, marrying my soulmate, again."

The twins laughed at that. "Why do you girls do that?" He asked curiously smiling at their innocent faces.

He hoped they'd stay like this forever, his little girls. "Do what?" , "Huh dad?" He laughed. "That."

"You guys always do everything together, I love it but you know just because you're twins you don't have to do that right?"

"Yes we know." They answered together, "It's a horrid habit, we're sorry." Zaylie said this time and Zora remained quiet.

"Mom was very beautiful I can't wait until you see her." Zora spoke, she loves her mom so much. She'll always show her how much she is loved.

She raised her and she did an amazing job, "I know, she looks just as beautiful as the day I met her."

"And everyday I fall more and more inlove with her." He spoke, "Awnnnn." The twins cooed feeling tne love from their parents.

"It's time," Will stopped their family session and after a group hug Zac went out to the alter. Everyone was already seated.

The bridesmaids and groomsmen started to come out one by one in their red dresses and black tuxes with red ties.

Last was Fatima and her father Joseph, as she walked down the isle the instrumental . 'If I ain't got you by Alicia Keys' played.

Some people live for the fortune
Some people live just for the fame
Some people live for the power Yea
Some people live just to play the game

The best part was Alicia was actually there singing the song, Alicia smiled watching one of her close friends walk down the isle.

Some people think that the physical things define what's within
And I been there before but that life's a bore so full of the superficial

Some people want it all but I don't want nothing at all if it ain't you baby
if I ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings

Some just want everything but everything means nothing
if I ain't got you baby
If I ain't I got youuuu.

Zac felt like his whole world was complete looking at the woman infront of him. The woman he loved more than life itself.

Finally she made it to him, the officiant spoke up and said what needed to be said just before this vows.

zac:

Fatima you know I've loved you since forever and I always will. You're my everything, my wife, my lover and the mother of my biggest blessings. Zaylie and Zora. I think we owe them credit for the incredible teamwork they had in getting us back together. Fatima I will never ever let you go again. Your are so aesthetically pleasing and beautiful in every way imaginable. You are my heart, I love you more than all the words in all the books. i want you to know that no matter what you mean more to me than anyone. you are my soulmate and im in love with your soul, your life and your aura.

fatima:

zachary, you are not my king. you're my knight in shining armor. you wanna know why? because you saved me! you make my life worth living, you and our daughters. you teach me things, how to love myself, how to work on us, how to do better to become better, and most importantly how to love you. and lord knows I love you, zac please never forget to let me know when things are wrong so I can fix them because loosing you again is something I'll never do.

- skip

"I do." Zac spoke first, the officiant repeated the same sentence to Fatima. She looked up at Zac, stepped closer and stared into his eyes.

"I do." She said with the most prettiest smile ever, "Zachary, you may now kiss your bride."

Zac dipped Fatima and kissed her like they never did before. "WOOHOO!" Fatima's bridesmaids shouted out.

They finally pulled away and the twins ran to them and hugged them. "We love you!"