ICEE : 4

Today was the day that Zaylie and Zora would be learning the ropes of each other's life's. "Can we start with me?"

Zora nodded. "So tell me everything I need to know about Mr. Police officer." Zac was a police officer.

"Dad is 34, his birthday is August 3rd, he is referred to as Leo or PO by our family friend also housekeep/cook/maid, you name it."

"Her name is Lauren, she's 25. Anyways Dad goes to work everyday at 12noon if he doesn't he wants to spend time with me."

"He has his own winery, he's 6'3, lightskin, little stubble. You seen in the photo, he looks the exact same."

Zaylie went rambled about all their inside jokes and just random facts that she felt were necessary for the next 25 minutes.

"And lastly he calls me Fiorelle when he's mad." She ended with, "Oh I forgot I have a dog named marmalade."

She told her about marmalade for 5 minutes before she let Zora talk about her mom. "Well mom is very busy a lot." She started with.

"Her name is Fatima Renee Wilson, she's 33, her favorite color is black, she's a professional singer."

"We also have a butler and his name is Will, he's a gay white man and he's hilarious. He's kind of my bestfriend."

"I'll have to teach you our it handshake soon because it's what he'll greet you with and if you don't know we're caught immediately."

"She has done songs with almost everyone in the industry. She's rarely home so you won't have to worry."

Zaylie felt bad each time Zo mentioned Fatima's absence in her life. "I do love my mom dearly."

"She makes time whenever she can, she always take me to the studio with her on Friday's and Wednesdays if i like the artist."

"She lets me read her songs and also lets me sing with her, she does my hair every morning before she goes off the her interviews."

"Her favorite thing to do is eat, and she likes to cook alot. Whenever she's home we find brand new things to cook together."

Zora rambled about all the good things about her mother and some bad things she may showcase during their switch.

After hours and hours of talking the two girls were finally ready for the actions part. "Why do you have your nose pierced at 11?"

"I was born with it!" Zora defended herself, honestly she didn't know why or how she had a hole in her nose.

All she knew is when she turned 5 Fatima noticed it more than she did before. She took her to the doctor to see if it had any meaning.

All they told her was that it was a birthmark and wouldn't cause any medical problems. When Zora turned 10 she got a nose ring.

It was just so it wouldn't look weird to people since it was noticeable. "I don't wanna pierce my nose! Dad would flip!"

"He wouldn't even let me get my ears pierced until Lauren convinced him." They argued back and fourth for a while.

"You know what let's just do something else, um hair?" Both of their hair was in two different styles.

Zaylie had her hair straightened, while Zora's was in irs natural curly state. "What's wrong with our hair?"

"We can straiten mine, I've been talking to my mom about it for a while." Right away they got to work, it took 1 hours.

"You've done this before?" Zora asked as Zaylie moved on to the next piece. "Yea, I pretty much do my own hair."

"Growing up without a mother I learned to do it." She added, "What about Lauren?" Zaylie shook her head.

"I love her but she's not good at those things, she's like a big sister." She admitted and Zora nodded.

"Does mom do your hair?" , "Yep every chance she gets, she knows how to do braids but it hurts so bad."

They talked until Zaylie was done straightening Zora's hair, next was Zaylie's nose. "I'm so scared." She squealed.

"Don't be, just hold this inside your nose right under the spot." She handed her a small marshmallow.

"Do you know what you're doing?" Zaylie eyed her as she did as told. "Uhm not really but there's a first for everything."

Zaylie's eyes widened as Zora grabbed the needle lighting it with the lighter. "You sure do seem crazy." They both laughed at that.

"Okay on the count of three." Zora said coming closer. "Wait wait wait." Zaylie panicked. "Calm down."

They sat silent for some second before Zaylie was finally ready. "Okay 1 2 3." Zaylie let out a shattering scream.

"OH GOD HELP!" She yelled after Zora put in one of her nose rings. "It looks cute." Zora spoke wiping off the blood.

"To you!" Zaylie fired angrily.