ICEE : 2

"I'm tired and I'm ready to lay down after all of that." Zora spoke exhausted as the girls had just come from archery with Counselor Zander.

"What the?" Angel looked up, "I don't think we're getting any sleep." Taylor said frightened on how the girls even pulled off the prank.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!" Mavis yelled out as she walked pass, Zaylie and her minions happened to be starting from afar.

"Mavis I think I know the culprit," Zora tattled pointing to Zaylie causing Mavis's head to snap in their direction.

"Zaylie, Zora one more time!" She spoke before storming off with Dinky following behind her giving all the girls a scold.

"Take a prank, chump."

Later that night Zora and the others has set up boobytraps and all sorts of things in Zaylie's cabin.

They were satisfied with their prank knowing they had outdone what the other girls did.

They went back to their cabin, "What if we get kicked out?" Angel asked eating a peanut butter sandwich.

"I doubt Mavis would kick me out, I mean," Zora spoke but then quickly stopped not wanting to reveal her mom.

When people found out about Fatima being her mother or already knew they treated her differently. She hates it so much.

"I miss my mum back home," Angel said, she was a white girl from the south side with a thick country accent.

She grew up on the barn but her dad had a job in the factory's which got them by and helped them with majority of their problems.

When she was only 8 they moved to the big city, she hated New York so much until she didnt. However they moved again.

Now her family resides in Tennessee which is 32 miles from the camp she had been attending for her second year now.

On the other hand Taylor was a short black girl who's parents are newly divorced and trying to get her mind off of it.

They announced to her and her older brother who 15 and was named Trevor about their divorce 2 months before camp.

The brother and sister were hurt and even more hurt that they would have separate everything now. Especially holidays.

However despite the divorce and missing her brother Taylor loved camp with Angel and Zora and she had hopped Trevor enjoyed his summer break in Hawaii with their Tutu.

"I miss both my parents and Trevor, a whole lot." Taylor said but the girls already knew because she prayed about it every night.

"I miss my mom as well, I've never met my dad." The two girls gasped at Zora's sudden exposure. "How?"

"I dunno mom and I never talk about him unless I ask and she gives me side answers so I leave it be," she spoke.

"Do you want to meet him?" Zora nodded, she wanted a dad with everything inside of her but if all she ever had was her mom she wouldn't be hurt.

The girls shortly fell asleep after eating snacks and talking about what they'd do immediately when they got home.

OFF KEY BUNGLE CALL

Zaylie and her fellow bunk mates woke up to the sound of the head girl Molly blowing her instrument. "Ugh," Sapphire groaned.

"Ahhhh!" All the girls began to scream suddenly. "Ewww ewww," Wendy cringed feeling sticky all over her.

"Ah ah ah," Zaylie jumped as water balloons dropped back to back until she thought it was the last one, "She isn't get me,"

Suddenly a huge one fell on her head and she frowned, "That girl is without a doubt the most awful person ever."

"Thank you thank you very much,"Zora spoke in an Elvis accent as she gave herself a pat on the back outside their cabin.

"Goodmorning Girls," Marvis and Dinky walked by with their morning clipboards, "Goodmorning Marvis," they smiled.

Almost instantly they turned their heads, "MARVIS!" They shouted before chasing after her, they made it to the door of Zay's cabin.

"SUPRISE INSPECTION,"

Zora stood at the door trying to convince Marvis the girls were in the room sick but she didnt budge and b as barged in.

It also didnt help that Zaylie came to the door with a smile and opened it up for her. As she as she entered chocolate was dumped on her.

Dinky came in after and slipped all the way to the window where feathers were flying everywhere.

Zaylie smiled thinking Zora was in trouble. "Told you it was a mess in there," Zora mumbled to herself.

"Well she should know, she did it!" Zaylie yelled out, "ZORA WILSON AND ZAYLIE TAYLOR!" Marvis yelled out wiping her eyes.

"Packs your bags!" Everyone camper and counselor in site followed Marvis and Dinky to the isolation cabin.

"the rest of you, BACK TO YOUR ACTIVITIES," she yelled the last part on the megaphone.

"You two, isolation cabin." She pointed to the girls who had been destroying the camp since they had arrived.