ICEE : 3

It was had only been a couple of hours in the isolation cabin and Zora was irritated by everything Zaylie did.

Even when she coughed, sneezed or even blinking Zora gave her the side eye. She didn't like her at all.

It wasn't because of the things she was doing. It was the fact that when they noticed their resemblance Zaylie tried to down Zora.

She didn't mess with that at all and now she couldn't see herself because nice to Zaylie. "Could you chew a little quieter?"

"If you'd stop staring at me maybe I would," Zaylie shot back. Zora just glared at her and rolled her eyes.

They watched all the other girls go out and swim, they could've but Zaylie didn't want to and Zora just didnt.

"You wanna go for a swim?" Zora turned to Zaylie, "I thought you didn't want to?" Zora questioned.

"They look like they're having fun." She pointed to all their friends outside by the lake.
"Well I suppose."

The two went to their bunks and grabbed their swimming suits. They changed and just as they were headed out it began to rain.

"Well there goes that," Zaylie huffed as they marched back inside, they hadn't gotten wet thankfully.

They both went to their beds and Zora changed to her sleepwear while Zaylie began to read. Once Zora was ready she cut the lights.

Zaylie eyes shot up, she turned the light back on with the switch by her bed. "Excuse you," Zora lifted from bed and hit the switch.

Zaylie did it again and before they knew it They were going went back and fourth cutting the lights off.

Finally Zora gave up and the lights remained on. They sat in silence with Zora staring at the ceiling and Zaylie reading.

(Finna start saying their nicknames
Zora : Zo/Roro, Zaylie - Le/Zay)

After getting hungry Zay decided to grab out her favorite snack which was Oreos, "Want some?" She asked Roro.

"Sure," Ro excepted with a smile, "You know sometimes back home, well some people say it's weird but I eat them with peanut butter."

"That is so weird, me to!" Zay smiled as she related to the other girl. They ate their Oreos as they talking and laughed.

Wind began to blow strongly through Zaylie's window, Zaylie got up and tried to close the window but struggled.

Zora got up to help her and after a lot of pushing they finally got the window closed after a lot of pushing.

"All of your photos are wet." Zaylie pointed out, they began to pick them up and just as Zay almost grabbed a photo of Zora's mom she snatched it.

"Who's that?" Zaylie asked confused at Zoras sudden movement. "My mom." Zora shrugged. "I'm sorry it just looks familiar."

Zora perked up, "How so?" She questioned laying the wet photos on her desk to help them dry out.

"The background, color, all of it. Not to be nosy but why is it ripped?" Zora held the photo to her chest.

"Um I don't know, she never gave me the other half." Zaylie went over to her drawer and scrambled through her things.

Finally she found the photo she had been searching for. "Look." She showed Zora the back half.

The split photos had the exact same cut, "Okay let's show each other- I don't know I'm nervous." Zaylie spoke.

Something always told her she was different, she always felt there was something inside of her missing.

"Why? It's just a photo." Zora spoke confused, she always felt at peace with her life because Fatima made her feel that way.

She never had to wonder or worry about anything because Fatima had the answers to everything.

Well everything except her father, whenever the topic came up Fatima got a "work call."

As Zora grew older she learned not to ask about him, she always assumed the worst. Especially from watching movies.

She figured her mom fled from an abusive relationship, he had cheated, or he died. Those were always her go-to thoughts.

"But I feel like it could change my whole life." Zaylie said with a sigh. "If it does it'll change mine to and it can change our together."

Zora shrugged trying to make the situation better, "Okay okay let's do it." Zaylie gave in,"On the count of three."

"1"

"2"

"3"

*it's two half's

*it's two half's.

The two girls turned the pictures in sync and placed them together, the moment they saw it they gasped.

"This is confusing," Zaylie threw the photo down. "You know what this means?" Zora asked.

"We could be sisters! Twins maybe? I don't know but I know that it's a match and those are our parents!" She rambled on and on.

"Wait slow down, let's think about this." Zaylie pulled Zora on the bed to stop her pacing. "When's your birthday?"

"Together, July 26th 2009." They said again, they gasped and were surprised all over again.

For hours and hours they spoke about all the possibilities that could happen and why they were separated.

"I don't want to go home without knowing mom." Zaylie pouted as they stood staring at the photograph.

Zora's head snapped to Zaylie, she smiled getting an idea. "Maybe you don't have to." She smirked.

"What do you mean?" Zay asked, "You're going to see." Zora spoke leaving Zaylie in confusion.