Chapter 0- Introduction

Ayanokoji Kiyone POV

Whiteroom is closed.

What is Whiteroom?

Simply put, it was an illegal organization unknown to the government. The goal of the organization was to create ordinary people into geniuses en masse by putting all the children in the same environment.

I, Ayanokoji Kiyone was one of the experiments there. I am currently in my large bed. This bed can accommodate at least more than 2 people. I'm reading an interesting and strange book that I somehow came across a few days ago. I also don't understand how a book like this got here and who is reading it.

This book is about a love story. The strange and interesting thing is that it is not normal love but same-sex love. Internet-sensei calls it yuri. It's girl love.

Strange, isn't it? I don't understand what the benefit is. They will not be able to bear children and cannot contribute to Japan which has a high birth rate. Not only that, those groups are also strongly opposed and condemned by society.

Although I said it was strange. I've spent a few days with books of the same genre. I just want to know more about it. I mean their expressions are quite interesting.

How did they end up liking the same sex. Is it because of traumatic and hatred towards the opposite sex? Or maybe influenced by this thing I'm reading right now? I wonder how long such a relationship would last.

Well, personally I myself don't know if I'm attracted to men or women. I think I would choose a man because there are more benefits but trying things like this isn't bad.

And how can kissing someone's lips feel sweet and good? Didn't you just share the bacteria in your mouth with someone else? I might be overthinking it.

As I was deep in thought of what it would be like to kiss someone. I heard a knock on the door.

*Knock 2x*

"Kiyone-sama. It looks like they've arrived. Would you like to welcome them?"

It turned out to be Matsuo, my butler.

"I'll be pass. Thank you for taking the trouble to tell me."

"That is already my duty and responsibility, Kiyone-sama."

I could feel Matsuo smiling behind the door. He was still as formal as ever. After hearing Matsuo's footsteps move away from the corridor. I continued reading.

***

"Kiyone-sama dinner is ready."

"I see."

"Then I'll have to excuse myself."

I closed my book. And got out of bed. Time passed very quickly.

I walked out of the room and closed the door. I went to the dining room.

There I could see the dining table on which were various delicious foods.

I could also see two new faces that I had never seen before.

So they were that Matsuo was referring to.

They didn't seem to notice my presence. Perhaps it was because their eyes lit up at the sight of the food spread out in front of them.

Well, students in whiterooms will never get to experience a meal like this.

I walked over and sat down on an available seat. They finally came back to reality and looked at me dumbfounded.

...

Silence stretched across the dining table.

We stared at each other wordlessly. I just think there was nothing to say.