Prolouge: I Can't Wait To See Your Brilliant Face

Look at that happy little Victor... Today I learned that Vic and I are the same height and that there is a 10-20lb difference....he's a 33 year old man and I'm a 13 year old girl... lol...

Jamie's P.o.v.

I try to remember last night but I honestly can't. Vic is somewhere writing a song, Tony's at Walmart, and Mike fell asleep while drumming. I remember dancing with a stool. I remember dancing with a girl, then giving her my number. I was so drunk that she probably couldn't read it anyways. I decide to go bug Vic. I run up to his room. His door is closed, which he only does when he's writing. I open the door and see his face buried in a notebook with another notebook beside him. As I sneak in I realize he is asleep. I grab the notebook that is next to him and start reading it.

100 Sleepless Nights:

[Verse 1]
I can't wait to see your brilliant face,

Light up the room around the
pillowcase.

(She said) "Can you come over to my LA place?

Got something to tell you and it just can't wait."

When I showed up, you held the door in tears,

Sat on the couch under the chandelier.

You said you're having a baby and before I could cry,

You're leaving me just when I thought you were mine!

[Pre-Chorus]
But I don't see your face,

Taken by the one-hearted race.

Home now but don't tell your other man,

I've got a hell of a plan!

[Chorus]
Failing lights!

Amass that's one hundred sleepless
nights.

And I might be holding on too tight,

But there is a beast in my heart and he won't let you leave alive (alive, alive).

[Verse 2]
Nightmares, no longer wait for sleep (no!)

Crawl on the ground on both your
hands and knees,
just like a, Lion and you're the queen of the pride,

And we will feast together till the bones are dry!

[Pre-Chorus]
But I don't see your face (oh, no)

Taken by the one-hearted race.

Home now but don't tell your other man,

He's not part of the plan!

[Chorus]
Failing lights!

Amass that's one hundred sleepless nights.

And I might be holding on too tight,

There's a beast in my heart and he won't let you leave alive!

[Hook]
Do you still love me?

I am dying to know!

Or did you forget what we shared?

Out of sight, out of mind,

I was never even there!

[Bridge]
Failing lights!

Amass that's one hundred sleepless nights.

And I might be holding on too tight,

But there's a beast in my heart and he won't let you leave alive!

[Outro]
This is the price you'll pay,

Thoughts in your head that will never die!

So don't you forget what we had,

It's like I was never even there!

Go!

"Vic!" I shout and hit him with the notebook. He wakes up and gives me a death glare. "This is a nice song." I say sweetly, to try to keep him from punching me for waking him up. "You read it?" He asks. "Yeah, it's great. You wrote a whole song in one sitting?" I ask, surprised. "Yeah, the words just flowed out of me." He half-laughs. "You remember anything of last night?" I ask. "Sorta..."

Vic's P.o.v

"I don't remember much, but I remember you dancing with a girl." I say. "You remember what she looked like?" Jaime asks. I remember every little detail of her perfect face. "She had perfect blue hair, perfect blue eyes, perfect tattoos, and perfect piercings." I say, not realizing how stupid and love struck I sound. "Oooookayyyy then." Jaime laughs.

Sky's P.o.v

I arrive at Cara's house and am surprised by how big it is. I go up and ring the doorbell. I hear the chimes echo throughout the house. A minute later the door is opened. I see Cara in her full splendor. She is wearing a pink shirt that doesn't cover her stomach and white short shorts. Just like she did when she was in high school, before she dropped out of course. "Hi!" She says, giving me an air hug. She walks away and I shove my way through the door. She has a huge living room, white carpets and furniture and a chandelier. She leads me past the huge window and over to the staircase. She walks me into a good sized empty room. "This will be your room. You can paint it whatever, the truck will be at your house to get the rest of your stuff. Oh, and here's the papers to get out of your house you're renting." She says handing me a bunch of stuff. I had no idea I was moving in permanently, someone's gonna end up hurt. I set down my stuff and decide on how I want my room. The walls are all white and there are big windows facing out to the rest of L.A. I decide I want all of my walls black with one super dark blue wall. And curtains. I need curtains. Dark blue curtains. I guess I should go home to get my stuff. I fill out the lease papers and hop in my car.

Vic's P.o.v

I tell him what I remember about Sky, and tell him to tell no one. "Let's go bug Mike." Jaime says. I agree and we rub downstairs. We run into the rehearsal room and find him asleep on the floor next to his drum kit. "I got this." I say, grabbing some drumsticks off of the shelf. I sit down on the stool and put my feet on the pedals. I hit the snare repeatedly then add in some cymbal. Before I know it I am being tackled by a no longer asleep Mike. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" He yells, getting off of me. "I wrote a song!" I yell excitedly. He rubs his eyes "That wasn't it right?" He chuckles. "Well, no." I say. Just then Tony comes home. "Tony! I wrote a song!" I yell. And before you know it we are all trying to figure it out.

A/N: ik short chapter gud news is........the prolouge's over so now we skip ahead to lovely 2012.