𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

MATURE AUDIENCE (ik yall ain gon listen)
DAYVON DAQUAN BENNETT

MATURE AUDIENCE (ik yall ain gon listen)DAYVON DAQUAN BENNETT

ATLANTA, GEORGIA
JANUARY 2nd, 2020

"Dayvon!" He heard her call as the rapid foot steps got louder until she appeared in the door way with a empty plastic container in her manicured hand. Sinyaa looked out of breath after running up the steps but still wanted to give him a piece of her mind.

"You ate my grapes." She accused shaking up the empty plastic container that only left the stem. "Not only that but you put it back in the refrigerator knowing it was empty." Sina glared at him.

"Im sorry?" He questioned more then actually apologized. Von had come accustomed to Sinyaa being in the house often, and invited Sina to live with him for the rest of the pregnancy.

He truly realized what no food, and hormones could do to him, he knew he was a gangsta but when Sinyaa didn't have no food she was scarier than he was.

"I'll buy you some mo." Dayvon told her, turning his attention back to his game clearly dismissing her, and Sina did not play those games when it came to her food.

"That isn't the point. The point is you ate my stuff, and decided to put it back." Sinyaa rolled her eyes when she realized he wasn't paying her no attention. "That's why you gon sleep alone tonight, since you wanna do sumin stupid." Von head whipped towards her, she knew how much he liked the comfort of cuddling her while rubbing her belly.

To him it was the only way he could fall asleep. "Aye ma chill. Im sorry." He apologized taking off his headseat, and sitting down his controller on the wooden glass table before standing up to follow her out of his game room.

"C'mon Sinyaa don't be like that." Von practically whined. He knew that if Muwop, and Durk heard him bitching right now they would clown him for sure but at the moment he didn't care, he just hated her being mad at him.

"No." He watched as she walked into the room dumping the plastic container in the empty trash bin making a light cling sound upon impact. Sina sat down on his bed with her arms crossed and the cutest frown on her face.

"C'mon mama chill." He stressed. Hating when she got mad over him even small things she got mad at then she would cry when he did leave her alone. He felt confused in ways but didn't mind.

"No cause you being distant. Like I'm talking to you and you act like I ain een there." Sina expressed her voice cracked using her hand to talk as well. Von stood infront of her listening, and he didn't realize he was.

"I'm sorry. I was tryna play the game but the game not more important than you. Can you forgive me?" He pleaded standing in front of her with a goofy grin that quickly lighted her mood. "Yeah whatever." She mumbled before wiping her eyes.