48. Sitaron ki mehfil

Start from the beginning

Karan " You also sleep for sometime, it's been a long day for you "

She layed beside aashu and wrapped her with her arms like protecting her. Karan smiled at them and he patted her head, she slept in sometime and after putting pillow on either side of them, he left the room.

 Karan smiled at them and he patted her head, she slept in sometime and after putting pillow on either side of them, he left the room

( imagine Like this)

.....................................................................

When he returned, he saw everyone sitting sad, teju must have said everything to veer, meenu di and mumma.

Papa "sogaye? "

Karan "ji Papa, both are cuddling and sleeping "

They smiled and he saw veer lost in his thoughts, he sat beside him and ruffled his hairs.

Karan " don't worry she will be fine "

He nodded and they started discussing about their sudden arrival. Since it's veer's vacation and he also misses his sister from past 10 months, he wanted to spend this vacation with her and he will be here till her first birthday, meenu travelled with him for his safety, she will be leaving in some days.

Veer pov " kya socha tha aur kya hogaya, she didn't even say hi to me. She is going through so much, what should I do to make her happy ? "

He was thinking when others are talking about something else. Papa called Tara grandparents to enquire whether all the procedure are done. Papa sighed and karan raises his eyebrows at him. He finished talking with him and turned to Karan.

Papa " she was asking for her share of money being the daughter in law of the house, she was threatening them it seems "

Karan " today her daughter was not with her and this women still behind money. I want to strangle her to death"

Teju held his arms, his anger was visible and she rubbed his chest to calm him down.

Mumma " sunny calm down, we will handle her. We r not fools to give her what she wants "

Meenu " yes sunny, bache hai, don't let your anger ruin "

Karan looked at veer who was also angry, he can't let a 13 year kid to develop hatred for that women.

Karan " veer "

Veer hugged his mamu " we r not letting Tara meet her mother ever "

Karan stroke his back " we can't decide that, Tara should decide that. "

He nodded and they decided to resume their works. Teju and karan freshnup and she was arranging things while he was talking over phone.

Tara opened her eyes and she saw the little bundle of joy lying beside her. She poked her cheeks, that chubby cheeks was so soft, she kissed her forehead and started playing with her fingers.