It's Time (Execution)

That's right the dreaded day of execution has finally come, The Wrath Of A Brando is Discontinued after a long haitus in which I discovered that I just really don't have the interest to continue writing the story.

I've gone through several drafts of new chapters and none of them make any sense in terms of Rwby's universe and yet I keep writing Rwby related nonsense like I still actually enjoy the show.

I dropped that shit mid Volume 5, no Cap it's completely ass when compared to pretty much anything mainstream.

Necrotic Grip; My Berserk story.

Blackmailed Lightbearer; The Destiny & Rwby story with a dash of surprise with the main character soon to come.

Just Saiyan; The in-progress Dragon Ball story.

Even Never Ending Nightmare; My Little Nightmares story, has taken priority over Wrath time and time again.

Everything else makes this story just seem blank, and pale in comparison to my spirit when thinking about Wrath of a Brando. The more I distance myself from both the JoJo and Rwby fandom and series, the less I want to continue this story, and unfortunately you are the recipients of a lost interest.

I will keep the book up, despite being discontinued I like to have my old stories for all to view. This will be no different.

I may post the draft chapters as a final send off, think of it as an artist's sketchbook for unused assets.

And with that, this book is official canceled.

Its Joever.